Ice Rink Date

My Crazy Hot Aliens III: The Clones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK9MVrOq0w

Haebin pulled the star out of the box of Christmas ornaments and smiled. It was as dazzling as ever.

“No, the tinsel goes here.” “What are you talking about? Clearly, you don’t know anything about decorating trees.”

“What the hell? I did it before.”

“So did I!”

Haebin laughed and shook her head. Sehun and D.O.’s arguments never failed to make her laugh.

“GIve it to me,” Kai said as he snatched the tinsel from Sehun. “I’ll do it.”

Sehun pouted, but Haebin patted his shoulder and said, “You can help me put the star on instead.” Sehun beamed with an eager nod. He slipped an arm around her waist and easily lifted her up. Haebin fit the star on the very top and smiled widely. “There we go.”

“Come get your hot chocolate,” Suho called.

“Yes! The best part of the holidays,” D.O. cheered. Baekhyun and Suho set the tray of mugs filled with sweet hot chocolate on the coffee table. Baekhyun handed Haebin a mug and held up three fingers with a sweet smile. “I gave you three marshmallows.”

“Aww, you’re the best.” Haebin gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Hey, that’s not fair!” Chanyeol roared.

“Yeah, why does she get three?” D.O. demanded.

“No, not that, you moron,” Chanyeol huffed. “I want a kiss, too.”

“Give her an extra marshmallow. Maybe she’ll give you one then,” Suho joked.

Baekhyun shot him a look. “Don’t give him any ideas, hyung.”

Chanyeol eagerly dropped one of his marshmallows in her mug and stared at her with hope. Suho burst into laughter, and Baekhyun elbowed him. “Look what you did, hyung.” He gave Chanyeol a warning look before pulling his girlfriend to the other side of the room. “I missed Christmas,” Sehun sighed. “It’s too bad it’s not Christmas every day of the year.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter