Hope

My Crazy Hot Aliens III: The Clones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOSJR4g2I0U

Suho hooked the communicator to the charging wire and headed back to the station to work with the Professor. He halted abruptly when he spotted Kai by the window. His eyes seemed pinned on Earth that looked close but was so far.

Suho tilted his head slightly with a soft smile. He had no idea what it felt like to find out the first love of your life was actually related to you. And he never wanted to experience that pain. So Suho gave kudos to Kai for being able to tuck away his personal feelings and face the facts. Even if he was the leader of EXO, he would never be able to do anything that brave.

Suho walked up to Kai and clasped his shoulder. “Eager to go back?”

“Yeah,” Kai admitted, and Suho squeezed his shoulder. “Same here.”

“It’s been a while. I mean, I talk to her every day, but it’s not the same,” Kai explained.

Suho smiled as he nodded in agreement. “I know what you mean. Don’t worry. We’ll go back soon.”

Kai smiled back, and they went to work on the transporter.

D.O. was already helping the Professor, while Chanyeol and Sehun were gazing at planet Earth.

“I can’t wait to go back to Earth,” Sehun said.

“Yeah, me too,” Chanyeol said with a grin. “I want to be with Star as soon as possible.”

“Yeah! And I want to eat ice cream,” Sehun said.

Chanyeol sighed, “My stash of ramen is almost gone.”

Sehun lightly patted his back. “Let’s go eat some after we’re done here.”

Chanyeol perked up. “You got a deal!”

“HEY! DON'T YOU WANNA GO BACK?!” D.O. hollered with blazing eyes. “STOP SLACKING OFF AND HELP US OUT!”

“Okay, cool it, dude,” Sehun said as Chanyeol rolled his eyes and reached for a tool. 

Haebin scrolled through her phone as she looked for a new backpack for the upcoming schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter