New Beginnings

My Crazy Hot Aliens III: The Clones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T/N: Hey, readers! I noticed that some people were concerned about Kris due to the case he is involved in. I actually wasn't planning for any members of EXO-M to be a major part of this story. But after a lot of thought, I decided to completely remove them. (Not that any of the other members did anything wrong, but it'd be awkward if they appeared without Kris.) Thanks for your understanding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04tYkKUPPv4

It was Monday, the grand opening of the renovated Star’s PC Room. The place was filled with both old and new customers. Haebin was busy at the counter, while her two part-time workers were helping out people on the floor. JR and Minhyun came back to the counter and flopped down into the empty chairs. They looked tired already, and there were six more hours left to go. With Haebin’s hectic schedule as a college student and JR and Minhyun’s limited time as high school students, Star’s PC Room was no longer 24/7.

Haebin chuckled, “Tiring, huh?”

“Yes.” “No.”

JR and Minhyun exchanged looks, and Haebin laughed, “It’s okay to be honest, Minhyun. I won’t fire you for that. Promise.” She nodded back at the fridge and said, “Grab yourselves something to drink.” They perked up and went to the back.

Just then, the door opened, and Haebin said, “Welcome-” Her eyes widened with joy. “Oh my god!”

“Haebin!” Yejin beamed and waved.

“Yejin!” Haebin squealed and hugged her.

“Jinju!” She spotted her other best friend and gave her a big huge as well.

Jinju grinned. “Congratulations on re-opening your business.”

“Thanks,” Haebin laughed.

“We brought you flowers.” Yejin beamed.

“And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter