Happy Family

My Crazy Hot Aliens III: The Clones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYg7x7Br-z4

Haebin peeled open an eye and glanced around. She felt the space beside her, and it was definitely empty. She didn’t feel any warmth either, which meant Baekhyun had gotten up a long time ago. Haebin sat up and checked the time.

It was nearing ten in the morning.

Good thing it’s the weekend, she thought as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Yawning, she slipped her feet into her slippers and left the room. She went downstairs, and after scanning the living room to see if Baekhyun was watching the morning news, she went into the kitchen.

“Good morning.” “Morning.”

“What time did you get home last night?” “Not too late.”

“Can you grab me a cup of coffee?” “Sure.”

Yawning, Haebin opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of icy water. She took a huge gulp before shutting the fridge door. She was surprised Baekhyun wasn’t scolding her since he usually nagged her about drinking something cold first thing in the morning. Haebin turned her head… and spat all the water out. Her jaw almost hit the ground, and water dripped from her lips. She was too stunned to feel embarrassed though. That’s not Baekhyun. That’s…

Just then, the front door flung open, and five people piled inside with bags of breakfast food.

“I really missed cappuccino!”

“I think we should take a coffee machine back to EXO planet.”

“And we can bring back some food from there. Star hasn’t tried any yet. She’ll love it!”

“Baby?” Baekhyun smiled at her from the kitchen entrance. “You all right?”

“Y-You…” She pointed to the people behind him before swinging it to point straight at Chanyeol. He grinned at her and held out the coffee she had requested. “Your drink.”

Then it hit her.

They were back! Her aliens were home!

Squealing, Haebin dove straight into his arms. The mug went sailing, and D.O caught it before it could make a mess on her floor. Rolling his eyes, he put it on the table. “Seriously. Immature folks.”

“Wait for me! I wanna join the group hug!” Sehun skipped over and hugged both of them.

Haebin laughed as happy tears rolled down her face. “I can’t believe you guys are here! I’ve been waiting all this time! Finally!”

“Move out of the way,”  D.O said as he waved Sehun and Chanyeol aside. Grinning, he gave Haebin a tight bear hug. “Hi, Star.”

Suho stepped up with a warm smile. “It’s good to see you, Star.”

Haebin happily hugged them. “Same here.”

Suho stepped back and smiled at Kai who was gazing tenderly at his half-sister. “Look who it is.”

“Kai.” Haebin beamed. “I mean, oppa.”

Smiling, Kai embraced her. It felt good to be next to her again. He could feel less anxious now.

“Can we eat now?” Sehun asked, breaking the sentimental mood.

“Way to read the room, little punk,” D.O muttered.

Haebin laughed as she motioned for everyone to sit down. “I’m hungry, too. Let’s chat over breakfast.” Chanyeol and Sehun stole the seats next to her, and Baekhyun sat in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter