Back

My Crazy Hot Aliens III: The Clones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hC-MdVvgA

September went by in the blink of an eye, and October passed by just as quickly.

Haebin was busy running the PC room and trying to maintain good grades for her scholarship. Baekhyun was also busy trying to have a normal human life, but he always made time to help her out. He helped her run her business, made her food when she was too busy to cook, and held her tightly whenever she needed a hug.

It was Friday night, and Haebin was at the kitchen table trying to finish her economics paper so that she didn’t have to do it over the weekend. Baekhyun came down the stairs and entered the kitchen. “There you are.”

Haebin looked up and noticed he had changed. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah,” Baekhyun said. “You know my group project for history? Well, the brainiac in charge of the USB lost it during his date, so we have to get together and finish it.” He sighed in annoyance as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Are all humans so clumsy?”

Haebin chuckled, “Some. Like me.”

“You’re an exception.” Baekhyun kissed her nose.

Haebin fixed the collar of his jacket and frowned. “I guess you’ll come home late then.”

“I’ll try to come back soon,” Baekhyun promised. “You think you can last a few hours without me?”

“No, but I’ll try,” Haebin said, and Baekhyun laughed before planting an affectionate kiss on her forehead. “I’ll see you later. Call me if you need anything.” He waved his phone at her, gave her a grin, and left.

Haebin heard the door lock with a click and smiled before diving back into her assignment. Aw, my neck, Haebin thought as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter