My Dani

Moving Forward

Seunghyun's POV

 

When I met Dani she was a lot younger. Troubled as always but still beautiful as . There's something about this girl that I haven't figured out yet. Ever meeting is a mystery that I look forward to. She doesn't talk that much, it's always a challenge to figure it all out. 

 

At first it's all physical. Damn those ies. She's thicc the same time y as . Not you're typical korean girl. And the things she does in bed, makes me insane all the time.

 

I never planned to be this far along with her. I never called her my girlfriend. Never went public with her. It's just like I became Jiyong for a second, the relationship she have with Kiko.We're almost the same, except that they always fight. With Dani and I, we don't fight at all. 

 

I see her every now and then. I chase her all the time. It's my manage who always keeps a tab on her. On what she's doing or where country she's at the moment. When things get so crazy in Korea, she's the first one I crave for. She's like a breather in my crazy world.

 

I really haven't figured it all out. Coming from a dysfunctional life how can I commit to one girl? Yeah I do fool around all the time. How can you blame me? She's not there all the time. I can't ask her to be with me either. She won't fly across the globe just to be with me. And I would also not allow her to be entangled in my crazy world. He mess is too much already, merging with mine could be lethal.

 

When I heard all the trouble she have right now in LA, I wanted to jump right on the plane and be with her. I really don't know what's happening with me. Maybe it's the because of celebration of life after I almost died? For the longest time I haven't felt this feeling. I wanted to make things right. For me and I am sure I wanted to be with Dani. She's the girl who doesn't give a who I am. She's not up for all the fame, glam and glamour of celebrity life. And my god, damn look at her. She's the finest lady I saw. She's smart. Can speak multiple languages and even finished finishing school. She might be trouble and crazy for other's eyes but for me she's my Dani. We'll not technically mine. 

 

It has been a crazy long ride for me being an idol in Korea. With all the trouble I've been through this drug scandal is the worst and this is also my breaking point already. I'm more than willing to give it all up. I already talked to my agency as well. After many years they finally agreed on my retirement. 

 

My manager finally tracked Dani, she's in Geneva. I hopped on the first flight after I got discharged in the hospital to be with her. I want to make things right for her and for me. Finally im acknowledging the fact that I have feelings for her. This might be a rushed decision but I still want to give it a try. I know she's about to get married with Khalil, the real estate mogul she got in LA as her homeboy. She barely talks about him and I know she doesn't love him at all. They're been together for the longest time for the public eyes but all I know is that she bickers with him all the time and they doesn't get along. Honestly, I really don't know whether she'd accept my proposal or not. But I still want to give it a shot. 


I knocked on her hotel room and damn I just wanna grab her from the moment she opened the door. There she was still pretty as in her sweats on. 

 

I immediately hugged her. 

 

I don't know if she knows what's going on with me. Can't blame the girl, with all the crazy she got right now in her life she probably lost track of what's on the news with me. So I got into a crazy scandal about drugs when the girl I casually suddenly sings and spill it all out to the police all our crazy antics. I got suspended on my military service and I-OD on some pills. Life has been really blurry for the past month for me. I can say that i really hit rock bottom. Lowest point of my life. Ji was there to pull me out of the rat hole I created myself. For once I manage to get up and realise there are better things to do in life other than drugs and to girls around. 

 

We did say a single word. But it seems like she already knew why I was here. Her body size went from double zero to seems like a negative number already. She's so tiny now. She lost a ton of weight probably from stress. Damn this girl, she got all the money in the world yet she seems like haven't eaten a crumb in the past month or two. 

 

I took off my coat and chase after her. She turned her back to me already swaying her way in the hotel room already. I grabbed her waist and engulf her again in my embrace. She turned around and hugged me even harder. I can feel her pain, the stress and the loniless in her embrace. Her heart is pounding loud to the point that I can hear it. She's been through a lot. This hella tough gal. She let out a small gasp almost sobbing. She's trying her best not to cry, i know. I carried her in the bed to lay her down. 

 

I wanted to take her in right after i lay her down in bed but she seems so tired, bags under her eyes. My hard on can definitely wait. I just took off my pants and climbed back in the bed. She then took off all her clothes leaving her on her white thong. Spooning her and gently brushing her s a little bit to get a reaction whether to push this or not. She just grabbed my hand and cuddled it in between her barely noticing what I did. Guess she's really tired. 

We slept the whole afternoon not giving a what time it is and skipping all the meals we should have taken.

It's past midnight I can tell from the dark sky illuminated by the moon. I try to feel if she's still in bed with me. She isn't. 

I can see her back. She's seated on the chain on the balcony with her feet up in the railings. 

I got up and remembered the ring I prepared for her. I stumble on few loose clothings on the floor. Trying hard not to make soo much noise enough for her to notice me. It's kinda chill outside so I grabbed a robe to ease the cold.


She's there sitting with eyes really heavy. I can tell her mind is no where to be found. Just staring blankly in the skylight with a cigarette on the other hand and the vodka bottle on the other. 


I signalled her right away to take a puff on her lit cigarette. I badly need one to wake myself up. 

 

I won't lie that I'm still in withdrawal mode from all the drugs and alcohol I did back in Korea.

 

I think I heard her sob a little bit. Trying to say something but changed her mind in the middle. 

 

I badly need to say something or else she might break down and I'm bad at comforting and my flight response might kick and just run the hell out of this hotel room. 

 

"Let's be together" I said. What a dumb first word. God damn it. I might scare her just like in Rio few years back. 

 

She looked at me with a sad eyes. "We're together right now."

 

I just smiled a little bit. Classic Dani, trying to brush things off under the rug and just dodge any confronting circumstance along her way. 

 

"The last time you asked me this is when we we're in Rio because you heard I'm getting married already. You're just scared Seunghyun. You don't mean it." She said to me. For a troubled woman, she's ing smart. Her understanding is beyond this world. She might be correct, she is 100% correct. 

 

After quite some time trying to prove my point and make her believe it's true this time. I can't really win against this woman. She's ing smarter than me. She does make sense but who the hell cares? 
 

I let out a long puff on my cigarette and flick it off the balcony. I finally grabbed the box on my boxer's back pocket and hand her the ring. 

 

She finally opened it and looked at me with a big doll eyes. I can barely tell if she's happy or not. She finally get up and sit up straight and get up the chair........