Hallyu life

Moving Forward

Dani's POV

 

Few days in Korea all we do is unpack. I'm actually getting used to having minimal help. We stayed almost a year in Colorado with just a cleaning lady dropping in 2-3 times a week. But here in Korea, I don't know how it goes. Few of my things arrived already. 

 

The house that we are in are actually decent. 3 bedroom with a huge walk in closet for my clothes and Seunghyun's. The place was well decorated seems like he spent a hefty amount of money to make this place look pretty just how I like it. 

I don't usually google myself or keep up with all the articles that came out that is about me but I was able to stumble across an article announcing our return here in Korea. LA is very different than Korea. Maybe Seunghyun is really a big star in here.

I am slowly adjusting to all the changes happening on our life. On things like this I just usually take the back seat and let people decide for me but for the first time I had the courage to decide not only for myself but also for Seunghyun. I have to be the better half when he's drowning in drugs. I can't say I am not mad. But I have to understand him, somehow I contributed to all the stress he had when we're in US. I was unreasonable and brat all the time right after my dad died and he put through all that . I must do the same to him. 

 

Seunghyun is no where to be seen in the apartment. He must have left for the night and hang out with Jiyong. He just left me a text message that he'll be back before dinner. I decided to cook something nice for both us. I've been craving for steak since we got back. I'm still not ready to face the whole world. I stayed at home all the time. 
 

I got a little too dressed up going to the supermarket. I loved fashion since I was a little girl and I got too excited because most of my clothes are already here and for almost a year they were just stilling in storage not receiving the tender loving care they deserve. i searched where's the nearest costco but then you realized you're no longer in US and probably there's no costco in here. I just grabbed your bag , the guilty gift Seunghyun gave me  before I left the house. I just strolled your way in the depths of Gangnam, not knowing where to go next. I managed to stumble upon a small store that sells wine and cheese. I really dont intend to buy this wine because I have crates and crates of wine shipped from Italy here in Korea. But I wanted to know where can I get quality steak around the area. The lady eyed me from head to toe because of what I am wearing, they are not used to seeing well dressed people in here? She knows few English and I was able to get a place where she says they sell good quality meats. 

 

Little did I know the maps pointed me out to a shopping district going there.

Striding my way in the crowded place, a group of teenagers seems to notice who am I. 

"Isn't she the girl TOP came with?" 

I tried my best not to mind them but more and more people seems to notice my presence. I tried to clutch a little harder to the handbag I was holding and wish that I can sink in further to the coat that I was wearing. Now a lot of people is staring at me and I stepped in a Chanel store. It was a little secluded and I tried to look interested on a bag that I already own. Asking for the price and talking politely to the lady who's assisting me. 

"agashi"

My mind is in complete panic mode right now when I glanced at the glass door, there's a lot of people in there right now and some are already taking photos. 

"agassi, VIPsil-e deul-eogasigessseubnikka?" 

I looked at the girl with wide eye. I barely speak Korean and I did not hear a word she said.

"I don't speak Korean, but can you take me somewhere secluded? "

She did not understand me at all but ushered me further back in the store.
 

I stepped in the VIP room and they closed the door.

I tried to calm myself, I am about to have an axiety attack in here. This is the first time that this happened to me. I am somehow afraid to go out. I want to sink in further the couch. I wish it would swallow me whole and just spit me out once this is over. 

I opened my phone and god ing damn, there's no reception in here. How the can I call Seunghyun? I don't know what the am I gonna do? 

I kept pacing from one end of the room to the other. Should I call the police? What the should I do in situations like this? I have no body guard in here. There's no Matt to tell the paparazzi to someone else and get the hell out of my face. I ing need a drink, I ing need some one. 

There's a bottle of small cheap champagne on the corner of the room with a couple of cookies as complimentary snacks for the guests I guess. I grabbed the bottle and ing struggled opening it because I was shaking unconciously. The is happening and I don't know how to get the hell out of this situation. How do you handle this? 
 

I almost drank the whole bottle then all of a sudden a man who speaks English came in. 

"Miss?" 

I faced him, finished the drink on my bottle and approached him. 

"Is there someone whom we should call to get you out safely? There's a lot of people outside trying to get in the store because of you. This is err - kinda bothering. I don't know you, and this is annoying."

I laughed a little bit. I like this man. He's straight forward. 

I extended my hand to introduce my name, still doesn't ring a bell. He's still dumb founded. He clueless as I am.

I gave him two number. 

I gave Seunghyun's personal number and Matt's.  I told him to call the Seunghyun's first then explain the situation and specifically ask him to say. GET HER ASAP OR SHE WILL ING KILL YOU IN SLEEP LATER. If that one failed, call the other number and say the same. 

 

After the man get out the room I returned back on my panic self. I emptied my purse already but I can't find my anti-anxiety meds. I must have left it in my other bag. Im hyper ventilating and in complete manic mode already. 

 

The man returned just to say that both number is not answering but he left a voicemail already to call back. 

 

I tried my hardest not to shout at him and just paced back and forth. After not hearing a reply from me thankfully he just left. 

 

Few minutes have passed, still no response. 

 

Im on the couch with my head on my knees. Trying my very best to be calm. 

 

The door opened but I did not bother to look who was it. A korean man dressed in sweats and thick jacket, a lot older than me I guess reached for my shoulder for a tap. 

"Miss Dani, you must come with me. Let's take the back door and there's a car waiting for us there."

 

Since I was on manic stage already I refused. ing cursed him from head to toe. I don't know him and God knows what will happen to me in the next minute or so. He tried to calm me down and keep touching me. 

 

"Get your ing hands off me! I don't know you!" 

 

He tried to explain this to me again but I was so stubborn and my head is completely clouded. He gave up and left me again. 

 

I'm getting emotional already and I also regret refusing the help he is offering me. I don't know the guy.

 

I waited and waited and waited. I'm crying already, tipsy and ing confused. What the hell is happening? How can I get the out of here? 

 

The door bust open and Seunghyun was there in complete cover up, with mask on and he's wearing a black hoodie. I immediately know that it was him. 

I ran and hugged him, he's panting like he ran a ing marathon. I'm crying already. How the I was here? But thank god he's here now. Now, how the we get out of here. 

 

"It's almost clear out there. Gangnam police managed to control the crowd and I asked them to turn the car around. You ready to get out now babe?"

 

I tried to tidy myself up and compose myself. He handled this like a pro. Maybe he's used to this? 

 

He held my face in between his hand and give me a kiss. 

 

"Baby, it's fine. You're okay now. I'm here." His efforts are cute to calm me down. 

 

I let out a long sigh and let him take my hand. He put his mask and hoodie on and led the way out. There are few people still out but not a lot of them. On the way out all I was thinking was let this pass. Let this nightmare be over. We went in the black van and the one's driving was the man I cursed inside the VIP room. I think he's Seunghyun's manager or something like that. He drove us wayback home. And finally, I am safe and sound with Seunghyun cuddling me in bed explaining things to me but I don't mind. I am so ed up tonight to even comprehend a word he's saying.