Exodus

Moving Forward

Where it all began. 
 

I first met Kiko. Japanese model who's legs go on miles and miles. The first after party I was ever invited to was at Cartier. She was one of the model who's walking on the runway so obviously she's there. It's almost the end of the New York fashion week so every one's exhausted. 

I went backdoors of the club trying to find a quiet place  where I can smoke peacefully. I'm trying to get settled and finding a place where to sit so i can start smoking. 

"Yeah, i miss you too. When will you be back? Let's just have a getaway in Japan once this week is finished."

I already lit my cigarette not knowing that someones there talking on the phone.

"My god! You're always busy. Why dont you just off? Im so done with you! Agghhhh"

Then a loud banging noise.

The lady who's on the phone seems to threw away what's on her hand and it hit one of the huge garbage can. 
 

She's about to get in the club when she saw me.

"Mind if I ask for one?"

She saw that I was smoking and asked for one.

I just nodded and offered her my pack.

 

We sat there not talking for a good minute. She seems calm already when I started talking.

 

"Rough night?"

She went on and opening up to me. She seems comfortable to a stranger. Not even knowing my name she said his partner is an artist whom she barely remember his face. They've been going on and off for the past couple of years. She tried breaking it off and tried to find a new guy but she really loves the guy.

 

I noticed that her english isn't that good. I really dont know how to ask her if she's Asian. But i have strong gut feel she might be. I'm hearing a bit of Japanese accent and even words from her. 
 

I knew nihongo when I was 3. It's one many languages I speak.

 
We spent the night like long lost friends. She introduced me to her model friends and to some designers she knew. I stumble upon few acquaintances from LA mostly rich asian kids i barely know. 
 

I never thought I'd see Kiko again after that night. Yes we exchanged number and followed each other on social media but we never actually made an effort to reach out to each other during off seasons in fashion. 
 

Somehow it seems like the universe always align snd we get to stumble each other every fashion week we attend for the past couple of years. It was Japan fashion week when we got to know each other more and really become friends.

I decided to extend my stay in here in her home country to get drunk and wear ty clothes with her. I get to know her friend and even his on and off boyfriend. Jiyong, he seems famous. Always in cover up when we go around the city and owns a big villa apartment whom he shares with Kiko when he's around the country. I opted to stay ofcourse on a hotel in the heart of the city because god knows I can't live without helpers around. 

 

The night I met him. 

Drunk.

Blurry.

I was super wasted but funny how I can remember all of it. His face, the clothes he wore. His thick voice and the way he presents himself, very arrogant at a glace. He barely speak but I knew he just holding back. There's something about him that makes me wonder, is he up with playing with fire? 

Countless shots and dancing til there's no tomorrow with Kiko is the best. Shibuya night clubs are one of a kind. Nothing like in LA, here im the one who's invinsible yet still treated like VIP because of the people im with. 

 

Kiko and Jiyong left outside to breath some air and take silly pictures with Kiko's disposable camera.

I continued with dancing with a drink in my hand then all of a sudden a man came to by back holding my waist and said something in my ear. 

"You're one of Kiko's friend?" 

I remember those thick husky voice with a korean accent. It's the man that Jiyong came with. Tall with broad shoulder and strides like a model. 

Leaned more into his shoulder and slightly moan in saying "Yes" while facing him.

Goddamn he's face is even hotter in this crazy disco lights. 

Chiseled face and perfect brows. He is definely a model. He can score a brand endorsement even in LA.

I threw my hands on his shoulder barely reaching it because he is so tall. 

I'm feeling bold as because I was drunk as hell and I knew this is the last time I'd see him. He doesn't seem so close with Kiko and I don't know what's his relationship with the guy that's Kiko is dating right now. 

I might regret or not regret this later. 

I kissed him, resisting not to slip my tongue inside because oh my god he's good at this.

I pulled back and laughed a little bit.

He lookes at me for a second and pulled be back in for another kiss, this one a lot longer than I offer. 

 

Guess, I found my new playmate.