Day after

Moving Forward

Waking up after a crazy night is the hardest. I know I don't have the best alcohol tolerance yet I'm too stubborn to stop when I needed to. Drinking is fun with friends. I'm young anyways. Im just taking advantage of my youth because I know when I'm 30 ish already it's not fun to see drunk old lady dancing like a in a bar. 

 

I woke up in a different room. I knew already whom it belong to. The tall guy that came with Jiyong with last night. 

 

Im not the one who usually sleeps on the first night nor the one night stand type one but there's something about him that makes me want to sank my teeth in and take a bite. I wasn't wrong he's god damn amaizing. Taste good, a giver in bed and ing huge and last long. What else can I ask for? Just plain ing amaizing.

 

I mean Im over the stage that would freak out waking up in a different bed. I knew what happened last night and it was clear as day. 

 

I have a throbbing head ache and a throbbing . 

 

I heard my phone rang and it I dont wanna answer it but it was ing loud. 


I got up the bed and looked for it in my purse. I saw who it was and tried to look for something to cover my body. 

My dress was too skimpy and difficult to put on so I opted for the shirt the guy I'm with was wearing last night, the mix of alcohol, cigarette and his perfume was left on it. 

 

"Khalil" 

Controlled but pissed voice welcomed me. I moved to the living room not to disturb a sleeping man with my conversation on the phone. 

"Where are you? I already sent the jet to come get you at the hotel. Reception said you havent gone back since you left yesterday."

"I was out with friends" I answered.

"Stay away from trouble Dani. You know I care for you. The guy you're with is no good for you. Come home already."

"Huh what are you talking about?" I let out a scoff.

"It was all over the news already in Korea, you're with Kiko right. Kiko doesn't have the best circle of friends. You might get in trouble because of her."

"What are you talking about? You have no right to tell me what to do. Kiko is my friend and she's good! How can you say about her. You barely know her."

"All I'm after is you and for your own good. Just go back to the hotel, they are waiting for you there. Comeback in LA,"

"You're ridiculous, Khal. You know I won't listen to you. Tell them to go away, I'm not coming home to you."

 

A door closed behind my back. I slightly turned around and saw him in his boxers already. His shirt is barely hiding my . He can't resist but grabbing it and trying to back hug me to rub his hard but I'm not in the mood for all of that so I moved away from him and continued texting hurtful messages to Khalil defending my friend Kiko.

 

"Dani , right? " He said in a very unsure tone. 

"Im about to say you to you because you barely know me yet you slept with me last night but I remember i'm worse that you because I actually don't know you and we haven't introduced each other" 

He left out a small cuckle. "Yeah you're right. I just heard Jiyong and Kiko said your name multiple times at the bar last night. They call you Dani." 

"We're kinda too late for introductions, yknow" I laughed a little bit. 

"Hey! that's okay. We can start over again. I'm Choi Seunghyun. I'm friends with Ji, Kiko's boyfriend."

"Danielle Yang, Kiko's friend I guess." I reached out my hand for a proper introduction. 

"Dani, right? You're not from here or from Korea. I can tell from everything about you." 

"You're crazy! Am I still too Beverly Hills even if I'm not there? "

"Everything about you just screams "CHAEBOL" . I know you're ing rich baby girl." 

"You're crazy" I walked and try hard to find the kitchen to look for something to drink. My head is throbbing with hang over and I woke up the wrong side of the bed because of the annoying phonecall from Khal from LA. 

I still don't understand that man. He know I'm stubborn as yet he goes around and acts like my father telling me you can't do this and can do that instead. I'm no good for him yet he sticks around? I wonder every time if what's his real intentions are. Am I just a pawn in their game or does he really cara about me at all? After all the bad things I've done to him. All the humiliation and the wrong doings. I met him when I was still a troubled teen who goes shoplifting because of shop lifting. Drinking too much and keeps on getting on bar brawls because of some guy. That's how I was back then. After the most depressive stage of my life I came to mellow down a little bit and been more quiet and reserve for the past year. I've gotten older and life has been really difficult when all the pressure is up to me on what to do with my life afterall I'm not getting younger as days goes by. I tend to find escape on vacations like this, eyes aren't on me anymore. Paparazzis here are more subtle than in LA where they're all over my faces all the time. I wish it's fashion season all the time so I have something to do and have a reason to leave the country. If you got all the things in this world it gets lonely sometimes atleast every now and then I get to spend time with Kiko and meet new people because of her. It's fun most of the time and half of the time it's trouble because of her dysfunctional relationship with Ji. 

 

My thoughts are cut down when I heard someone open the door. The guy who came in seems to be familiar with the place he got his own key card on this apartment? 

I leaned over to check who's on the door. A korean man I haven't seen before. 

"Hyung!" I heard Seunghyun shout from a distance. 

 

Hyung? Does it mean it's his brother? 

 

"You can't leave the place. Dispatch is already at the parking lot. Looking for the girl you're with"

 

Well great news. Everything's ed up.