Dinner with Red Velvet

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Thankfully, Wendy sent Jihyo a quick text explaining what was going on, and it's just RV and BP together in our dorm, eating pizza and talking about our youth. And for a while, I was hoping that the conversation wouldn't gravitate toward me. But quite naturally, it did. "So, what are these boy problems that Lisa's been having?" asks Seulgi.

    "Boy problems?" Jennie responds in confusion. "Lisa's been having boy problems? Since when?" 

    Now everyone is looking at me. Alright, maybe I should have told BLACKPINK about this before Red Velvet arrived. But it's kinda late now. I force a cheery smile onto my face and say, "Boy problems? O o o o o h h h h, you mean that fight I had with Bammie? We...err... made up, so everything's absolutely fine now. No boy problems at all." I look desperately at Yeri, hoping she'll play along. 

    Yeri looks befuddled. "You and Bam Bam had a fight? But you said that you and Jungk-“

    “Oh, you mean Tae?” I giggled. “Hanging out was so fun! We played video games the whole time. It was awesome! He has so much juicy gossip about stuff.”

    “Lisa,” Rose says. “Exactly what is going on between you two?” 

    “Nothing! Nothing!” I say angrily. “Tae and Bammie are like my brothers.”

    “You know she wasn’t talking about them.” Retorted Jennie, waving Tae and Bam away. 

    “Who?” I ask.

    “She was crying at the mall!” Yeri protests, much to my horror. “About Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter