Chapter 3. Feelin Like A Sinner

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Mina’s pov

     I bit my lip and glanced at the chat. How do I tell them. You see, Im hiding a little secret. 

    Jungkook isn’t dating Lisa, he is dating some girl named Kim Nala. A half korean half american idol from the girl group SP@RKLES. And while their relationship is unstable and Jungkook is trying to figure out how to tell her about wanting to breakup, but I still feel guilty. If only someone could give me advice! Jihyo or Nayeon, for example, would know what to do.

  I don't say anything. After all, it can't hurt, right? 

    Ok who am I kidding. It will hurt a lot of people. I open google and type liskook into the search bar. I can’t believe all the fanarts and edits there are. I mean, how can some people be that good at editing?

    But back to our situation. Nala has been obsessing over Jungkook since he debuted. If she heats about liskook, she’ll go up in smoke.Literally.

    “Earth to Mina-chan,” 

        Sana waves her hand in my face. “Minari is something wrong?” She looks worriedly at me. I shake my head. After all, this is Jungkook’s problem, not mine. But then, I’m not worried for Jungkook, I am worried for Lisa!

    “Ah, Sana, nothing is wrong.” I give her my most convincing look. Sana stares at me for a minute. She then glances at the clock before getting up and leaving. Did I offend her? I glance back at the chat. There are so many new messages, that I don’t even bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter