Chapter Two. A Chat.

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Where is it?  I check my closet for the fifth time. I just know I left my belt here. So where is it? Did someone take it? No, that can not be it. I probably dropped it somewhere. I head over to Rose’s room. 

        “Rosie, have you seen my Gucci Belt?”  I glance at Rose, who is sprawled on the floor eating chips. 

        She shakes her newly dyed blonde hair. “No, but maybe Jisoo has. She probably carried it off on accident.”  Rose then turns her attention back to the chips.

     I exit Rosie’s room and head for the kitchen. Last time I checked, that is where Jisoo was. Oddly enough, I don’t see her. I decide to check in the main room. Finally! I throw the door open.

   “Jisoo! There you are! Have you seen my Gucci Be-“ I stop. Because there, on the couch, is Lalisa Manoban, giggling and flirting with whoever she’s texting. I glance at the screen and smirk. “How’s the boyfriend?”

   Lisa pouts and leaves. I look at Jisoo. “What was that all about?”

     “Well, I told Lisa that it was obvious that they liked each other, but Miss Clueless brushed it off!” Jisoo grumbles. I sigh. 

      Jisoo pulls out her phone and opens the Messages app. “Wait what are you doing?” I ask. Jisoo doesnt respond. My phone then vibrates. 

   Jisoo has invited you to join the chat, “Liskook Shippers”.

          I click accept. Who else is here? I check the list. Jisoo, me, Rose, RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter