Another One

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Lisa’s pov

 

   “I am so sorry.” I say. Jungkook just called me to tell me something important. The poor guy just broke up with his girlfriend. 

   “But I have more news!” 

  “What?”

   “I am now dating Park Aera!”

   “Already, you playboy?”

   “What?”

   “I’m kidding, congratulations!”

   “Thanks.”

 He ends the call and I roll my eyes. Poor guy. 

    “So, what are you talking about now?” asked Jennie.

    I tell her about Kim Nala and Park Aera.

      Jennie and Jisoo exchange looks while Rosie eats a cupcake. Jisoo turns to me. “And you’re ok with this?” she asked.

       I nodded. I’m just his best friend, right? “He’s like my brother!” I lie. Because I know Im not ok. I am angry and jealous. But why? Why did it have to be him? The International Playboy. I love him.

     Park Aera. That beautiful, sweet, smart soloist. With her clear brown eyes and dyed silvery hair, she's definitely girlfriend material. I can't compete with her. I don't stand a chance and she's too nice.

    Why even try? I turn to Jennie. "Have you found your Gucci belt yet?"

     She shakes her head. "But, I went shopping yesterday and found some amazing things! Isn't this the cutest coat ever? And these boots are adorable. And a pink sprinkle tote from shoe bakery. There is a lot more, I assure you. Have you seen the new tops that-" Jennie continues rambling while shoving thousands of different clothing items in my face. 

     "Great!" I interrupt. I push past her. "I'm going shopping." I run out of the room before they can stop me. When I arrive, I look around. Jeans, tops, and bags. And makeup. As I examine a cozy looking red sweater, I bump into someone. "Ouch!'

      "I'm so sorry!" I turn to look face to face with a girl about my age. A really beautiful girl. She has blackish brown hair and a cheerful look on her face. She looks at me apologetically. "My name's Yeri."

     Wait, Yeri? As in the maknae of Red Velvet Yeri? Wow! "I'm Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter