It’s So Fire With Him

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jungkook’s pov

     “Hyung, hurry up!” I call. We’re going to visit Blackpink at their dorm but Jimin is taking forever. We were suppose to leave ten minutes ago! I bite my lip.

      “Jungkook-ah, relax!” Jimin walks s l o w l y  towards me. “Im sure they wont mind waiting.” 

         Another ten minutes and we’re in the car headed for BLACKPINK’s dorm. 

          Lisa’s pov

  If you had told me a month ago that BTS was going to visit our dorm, I’d laugh and think of it as a joke. But that’s exactly what is happening right now.

   Us becoming friends is a long story. I dont want to even try to explain.

    Bang!

  We seriously need to get a door that won’t sound like a gunshot when someone opens it. I wait for Jimin to come in, return the plate he accidentally stole, and then leave. However, all of BTS comes in. Did they steal more than a plate???

  Jennie clears . “So, why are you here?” 

    Bts stare at each other for a while before they all give a fairly reasonable excuse.

     “I want to return the plate.”

     “I am going to borrow a recipe.”

     “I have to deliver some fan mail that went to the wrong address.”

     “I am here to ask Jennie why she stole my hat.”

     “I am here to paint your garden because you said I could.”

     “I am here to deliver the jam that you guys wanted.”

     Now everyone turns to look at Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter