Chapter 1. The Oblivious.

The Liskook Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Beep!

    I watch as Lisa gives a start and immediately picks up her phone. She glances at the screen excitedly, and then smiles. A Lot. She begins to type so quickly that I'm surprised her thumbs haven't fallen of yet. I watch her closely,being careful that she doesn't spot me staring at her. All of a sudden, she gives a little gasp and immediately types something else. She then adjusts herself on the couch, loosens her hair from it's ponytail, and types something. I open my mouth to ask her who she's texting, but it turns out I don't have to.

   "Lisa!"

   Why does that voice sound so familiar. It's a male voice, too. Who is she texting? I'm her unnie, Jisoo. She should tell me! Who is the dude she's texting, and why is she texting him! Scratch that, why is she calling him!

   "Kook!"

   Cook? She's calling a cook? No, that's obviously not it. I need to think. Cook. No, not Cook, Kook! Kook for...what are the names of Lisa's male friends?!  Bambam? No, why would she call Bam "Kook"? What is wrong with me? I'm overthinking this. It's just one of her friends, so why am I worried... Of course I'm worried. Who giggles and gasps and grins when there calling someone who's just a friend?! I neeed to figure this out. Has she acted like this before? Well, a few months ago, we went to-yes, yes, that's it. Jungkook! We met at that Awards Show! Than we got BTS' number, and ever since then...

    "How are you doing?"

  Yup. That is JK's voice. Definitely. So, Lalisa Manoban might, no, does, like JK? I glance at Lisa again. She's smiling at the camera like it told her sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter