And Baby Makes Three

Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

Jae

Five months later:

After I found out she was pregnant I couldn’t wait to get married.

We ended up eloping in Fiji.

My mom was so mad at first but after I explained my reasoning, she was fine.

“Mom she’s already five months along and showing more and more by the second.

I do not want another scandal I don’t want her to be hurt by the drama of being with me, so we’ll have a huge ceremony a few months after the baby is born.”

“If we wait any longer, she will be showing, and they’ll call it a shotgun wedding.”

“You are right son I didn’t think of that.”

“But know that when you get married it will be the wedding of the century!”

I smile at her.

“I have no doubt and you can do whatever you want I will leave everything in your capable hands.”

We were now man and wife in name and in the eyes of God and I couldn’t be happier.

I can enjoy my wife’s lush curves without an ounce of guilt.

I was in heaven.

I had never known how much more enjoyable could be when you’re in love and don’t have to worry about the consequences.

I took advantage of every opportunity to be with her morning, noon, and night.

I was beginning to wonder if I had become a addict.

It was then that I realized I was just addicted to my wife.

My beautiful milk chocolate complected, y, vivacious, outgoing, beautiful, with the smoothest, softest, sweetest smelling skin, that makes my mouth water just thinking about it wife.

It got so bad that I’d make up an excuse to leave the studio to go home to be with her.

She moved to Seoul by then, so it made it all the sweeter.

At this rate I will I ever get a full night’s sleep ever again? She was wearing me out in the best way possible.

The guys were already teasing me relentlessly about the bags under my eyes and I’d just grin like a fool, and they’d give me knowing smirks.

My nose is wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter