Surprise!

Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later

Wynston

 

JB and I have been together for going on two years now.

Our anniversary is Saturday, and I am flying to Seoul to surprise him.

His parents are in on my secret or otherwise I’d be screwed.

He just came off a world tour and is in the studio.

He is a workaholic! Look up the definition of workaholic and you’ll see his picture!

I had to guarantee that he would even be there before I booked my ticket.

I have to admit all of my fears about being older were unfounded.

Some of them I should say I mean his fans...

They are insane!

I was called every ugly name in the book for the first six months of our relationship.

They were outraged that I was black, a thickums, and nearly died when they found out I was older than him.

Oh, but all his Noona fans were thrilled I gave them hope.

JB wasn’t having it either he politely told them off in that appealing way he speaks.

Even Got7 got involved I was really worried this would hurt his career as idols are supposedly aual s who never date, they only sing to their fans and are faithful oppas and pure as the white driven snow.

I snickered at the thought if they only knew…

Jackson and Paris have been together pretty since that night at my house, but I suspect they were already an item long before that on the low.

Jin-young finally asked me sister out officially after flirting with her like crazy for nearly a year.

Mark, I discovered recently likes Jen and plans on asking her out.

Now all we must do is find some Sista’s for Bam, Yugyeom, and Young-jay and turn this into a real Ambw family.

I am sure the fans will love that…

Not! Those heifers will be foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs in heat.

Lord forgive me for calling their fans heifers in Jesus Christ’s name I pray Amen.

Of course, his mother wasn’t thrilled but not for the obvious reasons.

She was worried that she wouldn’t be able to have grandchildren because I am already in my forties and Jae is in his prime.

I had to admit I felt the same but after a long talk with my doctor I found that I can still have a safe and viable pregnancy if I take care of myself.

She said with him being so much younger than I the odds were much more in my favor to get pregnant right away.

Not that we had back then or anything.

We had been together almost two years already and nothing.

He never pressured me or even tried he was always a perfect gentleman.

But….

A few months ago, after a long time apart…

We sorta kinda had !

I felt bad afterward because I wanted to wait until we were married.

I had been celibate for so long and I just felt like dang girl you couldn’t wait to jump his bones until he put a ring on it?

I mean we had been together for almost two years at this point!

Two whole years!

More than anything I hated that I fell into ion I had said I wasn’t going to do that again after my ex.

I wanted God to be pleased with me and I felt I had let him down again.

Luckily, God is merciful and forgiving more than any of us humans can say.

Jae knew too he has this second sense when it comes to me and my feelings.

It’s like he can read my thoughts and it’s kind of creepy at times.

“Look I love you I know you feel bad about us having premarital , but I am going to marry you and as soon as this comeback is over, we can start planning ok.”

“Is that how you are proposing to me?” I asked holding my breath.

He grabbed his bag off of my dresser.

He walks to the bed and pulls out a signature robin’s egg blue box and I gasped.

I jumped up and screamed.

“Jaebeom!”

He chuckled, “Well I had this elaborate plan in my head, and I was going to get your family to help me but what matters you and I and this moment.”

He leans over grabbing my hand.

“Wyston Giselle Fairbanks will you do me the honor…”

“Yes!! I screamed before he could even get the sentence out.

“Yes, oh God yes!”

He roared with laughter taking a huge diamond with ruby accents and sliding it on my finger.

I mean it was huge at least six carrots.

“Holy crap!” I said looking at my hand.

I held it up to the candlelight and squealed.

“Do you like it?” He whispered leaning over kissing my neck.

“Mmm Mmm.” I whispered.

That was four months ago and Jae meant every word he has said to me and he has done everything he said he would do.

We began planning out wedding as soon as the tour ended with his mother’s taking over.

Frankly, they can have at it all the details it takes to plan a huge Western style wedding is dizzying but add a Korean wedding as well and I just can’t even!

I recently found out I was indeed pregnant.

To say I was stunned well that would be a pretty accurate description.

“But I have been having a period?”

“Well, it may have seemed like you were having a normal period but you were spotting.”

I became instantly alarmed.

“Spotting? Is the baby safe?” I asked my doctor.

“He’s perfect everything looks good he has a strong heartbeat he’s great actually.”

“He? I asked dumbfounded.

I find out in one day that I am pregnant, nearly four months along and that I am having a boy!

The world is indeed an amazing place.

I wanted to tell JB immediately, but I thought since I am heading there next week I’d tell him then.

So, I took several copies of the ultrasound home.

I had a special onesie made that said, “Daddy’s little K-Pop Prince.”

It is light blue with gold writing, and it has a super cute gold crown oh the front.

I wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter