Chapter 1: Happening

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Just a couple more months until the semester is over. I waited at my literature classroom.  I always arrived an hour early before class to catch up on some homework.  “Hey, Leo. I finally found you.” I turned to Harvey calling my name from my back seat, carrying a thick stack of printed flyers for the school event. “Did you know that Donald as our Student body president said he got approval from the teachers to do that Hide or Be Alien Abducted. You will be representing for us, right?”

            “Sure, what’s the prize?” I straightened my back as I was slouching on my chair while trying to finish up the assignment for my next class. Harvey sat on the chair right across me and took out a page of flyer, pointed out the prize portion. “They will give funding for our next school outing.” School outing with smuggled booze, I thought to myself. I would really love to grind and achieve level 61 for my Tanker but school outings are always mandatory for us. “Hey guys!” we looked up to the perky voice of Kayla approaching us. “Leo, thank you so much for representing us. No pressure though. We are really looking forward with the school outing.” She said as she smiled sheepishly. Someone called her name and she left the classroom.

           “So…” Harvey said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter