(6)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(6)



 

There’s something odd when she woke up on Saturday.

 

It’s the weekend so she tries to wake up at seven in the morning for their project, "The Chronicles Of Miyawaki Sakura and Kwon Eunbi Just Being Useless Lesbians”. (but she couldn't because her body doesn’t allow so,)

 

But this Saturday is odd.

 

Because for the first time, she did wake up at not seven, but six? Odd.

 

But she’s not going to pass the given chance and slowly made her way through the living room as she passed Kkura unnie’s bedroom door opened and– Ah?

 

Kkura unnie’s not inside her room, at 6 in the morning? Where is she?


It is not normal at all for THE Miyawaki Sakura to be awake at six in the morning on weekends. Because six o’clock is her bedtime on Friday nights. 

 

So, where is Kkura unnie?

 

She sped up on her way to the living room where she saw Eunbi unnie, and her things scattered from the table all the way to the sofa as she works, and how she didn’t notice Yujin standing in the middle of the living room, she probably pulled another all nighter to finish her workload.

 

Yujin, on any other day would’ve teased Eunbi that she looks like a raccoon on how the dark circles under her eyes increases as she continues to pull all nighters but today no, she went straight to the kitchen and made bread and cheese sandwich and gave two to Eunbi.

 

That’s when Eunbi only finally noticed that she’s awake.

 

“Ah, Yujin-ah, you’re awake. Oh god, is it afternoon already that’s bad–” she stopped when she looked at the time and it’s barely 6:30 in the morning,


“Yah, why are you awake so early? I almost had a heart attack.”


Yujin only shrugged, “I’m growing up unnie”, she gestured at the sandwiches, “You should probably take a break unnie, you look like you’re going to pass out.”

 

Eunbi only hummed as she took a bite of her food and continued her work, “I will because it’s almost,” she types on her keyboard heavily, “AND DONE.” she said in finality as she placed her laptop on the sofa and slumped on the floor like a starfish. “Finally”

 

Yujin only laughed and sat beside her unnie, only remembering that she had not seen the night owl sister of hers.

 

“Unnie, where’s Kkura-unnie? Earlier I checked in her room and she’s not there”

 

Eunbi rolled on the floor, “Ah, Kkura? She told me she’s getting me coffee, but she’s so slow, I just want to sleep” 

 

Right on cue, the front door opened and there’s her Kkura unnie, carrying two cups of coffee and,

 

Flowers?

 

Oyoyoyo aigoo Kkura unnie

 

As soon as Kkura unnie saw Eunbi, she immediately strolled pass her sister and crouched on the floor where Eunbi was.

 

Kkura unnie poked Eunbi’s cheek, “You’ll catch a cold there, get up” 

 

Eunbi slaps her hand away, “Yah! What took you so long? You said you’re going to help me and then you disappeared until I was able to finish it.”


Kkura unnie scrunched her face, “I did help you earlier, and besides I got your coffee, and flowers, from Hyewon-ah’s shop.”

 

At the smell of the coffee, Eunbi rises up, snatches the coffee and gently takes the flowers and gives Kkura unnie a peck on the cheek.

 

“Thanks Kkura-yah” 

 

And before they could even start their eye thingy, Yujin clears and interrupts, because she really really needs to write this all in that notebook right now, at 6:30 in the morning, stat.

 

“Is the other coffee for me? Thanks.” 

 

Yujin took the other coffee and starts beelining back to her room when she heard Eunbi unnie,

 

“Oi, take the coffee away from Yujin, Kkura! It’s bad for her.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter