(4)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(4)

 

(Sakura)

 

"Hey" 

 

Sakura looked up, glasses perched up just above her nose, she looked up from her laptop when Eunbi called her attention. "Hey" she answered.

 

Eunbi slid down on a chair and plopped her elbows on the table, her chin resting on her hands, as a gummy smile slowly showed upon her lips. And Sakura's insides most certainly did not perform any somersaults at the sight of that, no sir. 

 

...Of course it did. She lied.

 

"What?" is all she croaked out as she noticed that Eunbi was still staring at her.

 

"Let's have a game night" 

 

Sakura's eyes twinkled at that. But concealed it with a raised eyebrow. Eunbi? And a game night?

 

"Sure, let me just finish this then I'll catch up" she shrugged. Suddenly working the gears inside her mind on what games she had on her computer, or maybe she should buy a new one and let all three of them play together (sorry Nako)

 

"How about the-" she was about to suggest a game when Eunbi suddenly stood up, cutting her sentence off.

 

"Thanks Kkura-yah, you're the best" and her heart basically stopped when Eunbi leaned in to kiss the tip of her nose before scampering away to announce to Yujin that she agreed to have a game night. 

 

It took a few seconds before she could function normally again, reminding herself that that's how they are. That's how Eunbi is. Those gestures and touches should feel normal. So it's a wonder why her heart is acting like this after all this time.

 

###

 

"So what game should we play tonight? We could try PubG or-" Sakura stopped walking as she saw Eunbi and Yujin sitting in the middle of the living room. 

 

"I thought we're having a game night?" she asked as she scratched her head. 

 

"Yes we are, Unnie!" Yujin said, tapping the space beside her, gesturing to her to sit. Which she reluctantly did. 

 

"What… game are we playing tonight then?" 

 

Both showed a smirk that made Sakura audibly gulp. Why do I think agreeing to this is a bad idea?

 

"Each of us has one chance to give a challenge to the others, then the winner could do anything she wishes on the weekend." Eunbi explained, still wearing that gummy smug smile. Sakura then took a look at Yujin and the kid was already nodding enthusiastically, having already been convinced by Eunbi to play this game. And there's something about their smiles and Sakura's eyes narrowed at it.

 

"What about Nako? She'll be upset if she's not part of this" she retorts, because her Miyawaki senses are tingling. 

 

Yujin smiled even wider. "She knew. And she agreed, she's not even coming home on the weekend unnie, remember?? She's O-kay." 

 

Sakura narrowed her eyes on them. She doesn't like the sound of it, but she's the expert when it comes with games, she'll get through it.

 

###

 

Exceeept she didn't. Surprise?

 

Here's the current results:

 

Yujin - 1

Eunbi - 1

Sakura - 0

 

Sakura knows she's in a tough position, she realized it when Yujin's challenge is to arm wrestle. 

 

Of course Eunbi won at that. 

 

Then Sakura's challenge is who has the most kills in cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter