(2)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(2)

 

Nako doesn't like the situation she's in. 

 

Still in her uniform, clutching her phone, an earphone popped on her right ear, Nako's stuck in the backseat with her two unnies, Eunbi and Sakura, for a quick trip for groceries. 

 

Why? 

 

Well one certain, tall, miscreant, ehem… Miyawaki Yujin, ehem... told their unnies that she'll surely, absolutely, willingly come with them to the grocery store. And when she confronted the younger for it. Yujin explained that she was the one who will accompany them, because Yujin's curiosity is killing her (and if Nako's honest? Hers too), and she needs to know what the hell is happening between them. But she forgot that today is the practice of her track team, to start training, and she, of course, baited Nako with their unnies, 

 

And before she knew it. The younger shoved a notebook into her hands, for information she says, before that certain miscreant vanished with her devilish smile to train.

 

An absolute disaster right? 

 

She's watching Eunbi stare, just stare, at Sakura's side profile while the younger is driving, and as Nako peeked at her phone, ten minutes passed as her unnie started to stare at Sakura. Ten minutes! 

 

If no one believes her that they're in a relationship, she'll probably lose her mind. 

 

Because no one would actually stare at one person for what? Ten minutes? Wait, eleven minutes.

 

She bit inside of her cheek to prevent herself from asking or saying anything about well, this, whatever this is, in front of her. Sooner or later she'll stop. She thought.

 

Ten seconds. 


 

Twenty. 


 

Forty.


 

Alright. Stop. She sighed and opened her phone. She couldn't take it anymore, and went straight to Eunbi's number. 

 

Yujin told her to just watch. At first it seemed okay, but now watching them is just totally absurd! Sorry Yujin, but I'll interfere for a little bit.

 

Stop staring. You'll burn a hole in her face if you keep doing that. Send.

 

Two seconds later, Eunbi's phone chimed. That snapped her unnie in the trance that she's in, and once she read it, she quickly looked at the rear-view mirror, her face reddening, and her eyes so wide, and her jaw practically dropped that Nako could compare it to a cartoon character. She gave her sister a knowing smirk before typing it again. 

 

Close your mouth unnie. A fly might get in. Send.

 

Just as Eunbi's phone chimed again. Her face grew redder, at least was closed this time, before Nako popped the other earphone to her ear. She heard Sakura ask Eunbi, 'You okay? Are you sick?' and saw her sister nodding frantically before glaring at Nako. But she only answered her sister with a sly smirk. Nako's phone vibrated. 

 

I do NOT stare, Nako.

 

Nako forces herself not to roll her eyes. But couldn't help but sigh. 

 

If you say so,

 

She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter