(5)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(5)

 

(Yujin)

 

Yujin walked down the stairs lazily, stomping her feet hard on each steps, yawning at almost every minute, her sleep is roughly an hour for she hadn't been able to be sleep after watching the horror movie, but she did tolerate it  by plugging her ears with her earphones and watch dog videos and not barge into either of her unnie's rooms during the night. 

 

That'll be so embarassing. 

 

She did however, heard some noises coming from the room from Sakura-unnie's, for Sakura-unnie's room is only beside hers, she thought she even heard a door slam shut, but she hadn't bothered checking it. Oh well.

 

When she entered the dining room, she saw both of her unnies cooking together. Huh, she wishes Nako could see this, both of them rarely cook together because Sakura always has a tight schedule and Eunbi is going to school early. 

 

Maybe she'll ask them to do this again when Nako is with them too. 

 

Like a routine, while they cooked, Yujin set up the table and waited for her unnies to finish. She sat quietly and pulled out her phone, she's quietly swiping through it when she noticed Eunbi slightly bumping to Sakura, and Sakura moves away, 

 

What's with them again?

 

She watches as Eunbi whispers something to her Sakura's ear, making the woman blush furiously and proceeds to do something new again, only Eunbi tailing after her.

 

After a quick roll of her eyes, she typed the scene through her phone before recalling what her Chaeyon unnie had said to her 

 

"your second statement will take about a century to happen, Yujin" 

 

"They're idiots" 

 

Something clicked inside Yujin's mind when her Chaeyeon unnie told her that. She's not the person known to lie. And Yujin did consider that possibility. That both of her unnies aren't in a relationship and are in fact, in love, but just as dense as rocks in realizing their feelings for one another. 

 

But the hiding thing is much more convincing to her, but she thought what if it really turned out what Chaeyeon unnie said is true then...

 

She stopped typing all at once, and took a quick look at whatever her unnies are doing now, then looked at her phone once again. And with a last look to her unnies, as they make their way to the table carrying their breakfast. 

 

They ate quietly, almost silently, until Eunbi broke it out with a snicker. And Sakura clicked her tongue.

 

"So Yujin, what are your plans for today?" 

 

"Sorry?" Yujin looked at her with confusion. 

 

"What are your plans? We won the game, you know?" Eunbi announced with a wide smirk, as she shifted her eyes to Sakura-unnie, who just ate faster as she ducks her head away from both of them. 

 

"We can do all we want" Of course both of them Miyawakis noticed how Eunbi emphasized the word "All" and she could see her other unnie visibly gulped. 

 

She also figured it's time to make her move and stop watching. 

 

"I'm still thinking. By the way, what are you going to do then Eunbi unnie? You'll go on a date today?" She tried so hard not to wince at her for it's disrespectful, especially to Eunbi.

 

Eunbi snorted as soon as Yujin finished her sentence. "No Yujin, there's no "date" because I'm not dating anyone,"

 

Yujin shrugged. Now trying to push her way through. "Yeah, for two years now, I'm even wondering if you're trying to keep your dating life a secret." 

 

Eunbi guffawed. "What made you think that?" 

 

Yujin shrugged again. "Just because." she didn't elaborate any further, for it might have caught suspicion. She could feel that Eunbi was staring at her, and calculating her motive, but showed her cheeky smile before Eunbi started eating again. 

 

"There's no date. No love life and all. Full single, is that enough convincing detective?" 

 

Yujin nods, not looking at Eunbi, but looking at her Kkura unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter