(3)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin knows that they should stop.

 

She knows that they shouldn't bother it when they saw them that morning,

 

Because honestly? It's none of their business. 

 

But curiosity wins her over, wins them over, because once she notices those… glances, those touches, she knows that there's no going back. 

 

She's studying the notes that Nako unnie gave her, and she'll admit. She's great at watching and noticing things, it's detailed. And the handwriting is great too. 

 

New (some maybe old, I don't care) information about them.

 

They could entrap themselves into their own world (la la land) for at least about 20 minutes just staring at each other

 

Eunbi unnie could stare at Sakura unnie's side profile when she's driving for ten minutes straight or just until Sakura unnie notices her. And when she's caught, she'll turn to the window, with a slight tint of pinkish red in her cheeks

 

Sakura unnie is rather impatient at the road, she gets cranky all of a sudden(shocking I know), so Eunbi unnie rubs a hand on her back, to calm her, and at one point, she starts drawing patterns on Sakura unnie's back until she feels unnie is okay.

 

Sakura always places herself right of Eunbi unnie, unless she's driving.

 

Sakura unnie has the ability to enter Eunbi's personal space (like she's really hella close, inches short maybe?) but she only does that several times, when she knows she doesn't get hit by unnie.

 

Eunbi unnie is meticulous about brands and how much it would cost. So, she's often stuck in one aisle, and subconsciously leans to Kkura unnie while comparing the prices. 

 

When Sakura unnie wanted something, she would whine to unnie like a child (ex. She would put her chin on Eunbi unnie's shoulder and pout until Eunbi unnie threatens her to take her chin off of her or she won't even consider any of her requests.) PS. I sent that picture to you if you want proof.

 

Every huff, sigh, or roll of the eyes of Eunbi unnie at Sakura unnie's playfulness, a small smile is always hidden underneath it.

 

Eunbi unnie said that we can't have chips this month but… she told me and Kkura unnie to grab just one bag. Eunbi unnie has a soft spot for Kkura unnie. Because if i'm the one who's with her, she would probably deny my request.

 

Eunbi unnie offered a massage on Kkura unnie's back once we got home.

 

When sorting the groceries, Kkura unnie's staring at Eunbi unnie (specifically unnie's… you know what it is but more or less, she's staring at unnie's jinja nice body?) really closely

 

Notes: Kkura unnie's suspicious, she tried looking at this while I'm triple checking it last night. Be sure to keep it out of her sight before she raises her suspicions even more. 

 

She sighed as she closed the notebook. It's been almost two weeks since they started this… research or whatever you may call this, and the notebook is already half filled with info, interaction, etc. 

 

She thinks of buying another notebook, a big one, though it'll probably cost a lot.

 

She sighed and got off the stop of the bus, clutching the notebook, ready for another intake of wanted and unwanted information from her unnies. 

 

###

 

"Yujin? Yuj? Jin-Jin? Miyawaki Yujin!!"

 

"Huh? Ah, Ah! Kkura unnie!" Yujin immediately closed the notebook (the one carrying info about her unnies) as she was left dazed in the kitchen, because she just woke up, and out of reflex, she just grabbed it without thinking and left it open without writing anything to it.

 

"Could you call Eun? Breakfast is ready" she said. And Yujin's eyes never fail her as she sees that Sakura is wearing the apron, and the text that's plastered on it is 'captain bunny'

 

That's weird. Is the first thought that entered Yujin's mind. Because last Christmas, Sakura gifted them each an apron with a name for each one of them that Sakura personally drew, and she's a hundred percent sure that the captain bunny is definitely not hers. 

 

But Eunbi unnie's.

 

"Yujin! Can you hear me?!!" Yujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter