(1)

Idiots In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(1)

 

Yujin didn't know why she didn't notice this at first. 

 

Maybe because they are too subtle to be seen by other people, or those subtle touches keep increasing to the point that it's confusing. 

 

Or maybe they're just too comfortable in their life that it didn't even register in their minds about what changed.

 

Their actions are what gives first. How Sakura touches Eunbi's lower back when she's nervous, how she squeezes Eunbi's knee to give reassurance, holding the door, whether it's just a door or a car's door, how Sakura spoils her to a simple occasion, (Sakura spoils them all, but she spoils Eunbi the most. Yujin knows of course, she's the sister) Or how Eunbi offers Sakura a shoulder massage out of nowhere, (she says it's her payback for letting them stay there, but it's two years since they moved in.) 

 

Next are the words that they use. Eunbi would always call Sakura "Kkura-yah". It's normal, but if Yujin will compare it to how she calls the others, she would say that it's definitely more affectionate than how she would call Yujin's name, even Nako's name. Sakura too, she would sometimes tease Eunbi, but it's too affectionate. More often than not, she would call Eunbi just Eunbi, as if Eunbi is not older than her by at least three years. 

 

And what's more? Eunbi will send everyone a death glare if someone calls her that, but to Sakura, she would glare at the younger but her glare are becoming less convincing and more of an affectionate stare as Yujin continues to watch.

 

There's something going on right?

 

Yujin sighs as she flips a notebook she bought earlier, determined to write every movement of what's happening to her older sisters.

 

I.E. Miyawaki Sakura and Kwon Eunbi. 

 

She sighed once again, clicking up her pen as she started writing, remembering every detail on what happened this morning.

 

###

 

Miyawaki Yujin, 13 years old, standing peacefully at the edge of the counter, sipping quietly at her hot cocoa while waiting for Eunbi to finish the pancakes that she promised for the other night. Humming, Yujin blew her drink, as she carefully took a sip, only to spit out from scalding her tongue in the process as she hissed in pain.

 

Her body jolted to the sudden slump of the body beside her, groaning. 

 

"Unnie~" The girl, Kwon Nako, 16 years old, pulled her head back, "Unnie" she started again. "Sakura-unnie didn't wake up, she doesn't want to" but she was only answered with a disbelieving hum from Eunbi.

 

"Have you tried to pull the blankets away?"

 

"Yes. But apparently, it looks like she rolled itself to it. And now she looks like a stupid cocoon."

 

"Nako. Words." Eunbi scolds as she flipped one pancake. 

 

"Sorry unnie."

 

Yujin watches as Eunbi sighs, wipes her hands to her apron, and looks at each one of them, until her gaze settles at Nako. 

 

"Can you finish the pancakes while I wake Kkura-yah?" she asks with a warm smile, but a strict tone. Silently wording 'and please don't burn it.' And Nako nodded enthusiastically, more happy to cook than to wake up Sakura almost everyday. 

 

But what didn't miss Yujin's eyes is when Eunbi walks in the freezer and takes out a pack of ice cubes as she saunters herself to Sakura's room. Wondering what the hell would she do with a pack of ice.

 

Her question was answered when they both heard a shriek that definitely echoed to the whole street. Yujin chuckled and Nako turned to a laughing fit as she carefully tried to place the pancakes on the table. Only to have it fall to the floor. Yujin picks it up quickly, and places it carefully on Sakura's plate. Her eyes then met Nako's glare. 

 

"5 second rule" she shrugs. "She'll survive, we have Eunbi unnie" 

 

And is answered by Nako's exasperated sigh.

 

##

 

After a few mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter