results ..

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

" i only chose 10 out of 95 of you to be a trainee here, and they are : minwoo, donghyun,jeongmin,hyunseong,kwangmin, youngmin,..."

"unnie ! ottokhe ! they only have 4 spots left.. oppa ~ ! " soyou shrieked.

"relax ! iam sure we make it.. now shush! "

"the other 4, we will let you know through post.. bot for those who didnt get chosen, i am sure you will not die on your dreams rite ?" k.will asked..

"NEH! " all of us cooed together.

"unnie ! this is making me more anxious.. relax your face, from peoples point of view, they will know that you are panicking ! " bora said.

"a-a-arraso.. " soyou stuttered.

from afar k.will has been watching them..he giigled at soyou's reaction..

"such cute girls.. fame is waiting for you guys.. i am sure of it." he whispered.

donghyun and the rest of the guys skipped to the 4 girls and they chatted more..

"noona, i really wish you 4 will be the other trainees with us.. " minwoo pouted .. (yes he called soyou noona already.. )

"hope so, lets wait for the results alright ! " soyou patted his head..

"neh! " he jumped upand down..

kwangmin being the random one suddenly said, "we are goona be artist.. ~~~~ ! " he atsrted shouting like a fangirl..all of them laughed at his cuteness..

*after a few days. *

bora, hyorin and dasom went over to soyou' s house just in case they got mail from starship since on the registration form, they wrote soyou's adress.

they watched their favourite music shows on the tv since sungyu has schedules.. they kept on changing channels until they saw a channel broadcasting a sports championship..

they decided to watch it, to their surprise, teentop, infinite and dal shabet were grouped together..

the camera then zoomed to their group and the 4 girls wanted to puke at the sight.. viki was flirting with sungyu.. sungyu just nodded at every sentsnce she said.. sungyu then turned away from her and made a face.. the 4 girls burst out laughing till their tears came out.. "omg ! she is so shameless, its so obvious sungyu oppa doesnt like her" dasom said..

suddenly, the doorbell rang, "i'll get it!" soyou said in betweeen her laughs.. she opened the door and a postman stood there holding 4 envelopes in his hand and he gave it to soyou.. soyou opened the enveloped with her name on it.. she skimmed through it and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"UNNIE!!!!!! " she shouted happily..

"what ?! whart happened ?! " bora, dasom and hyorin came running to soyou.

"LOOK! I GOT ACCEPTED TO STARSHIP ! HERE! YOURS ARE HERE ! " soyou passed out the rest of the letters..

the 3 girls skimmed through and...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I GOT ACCEPTED TO !!! " they looked at each other and had a group hug!

'i knew we could do it ! congrats to us ! " bora yelled..

"unnies, you guys cn sleep here since you have hes.. we also need to be at starship at9am tomorrow and my house is nearer to it so.. yeah !!! " soyou said..

"i agree" bora screamed .. they continued hugging each other ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!! TRIPlE UPDATE !! hehe.. how was it ??