audition (2)

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

after a few minutes, all of us reached the building.. (still soyou pov)

the 5 of us entered the building and walked towards the registration counter to check for our name.. after the whole process is done, we went to the waiting room to wait for our turn. we then entered the waiting room and gasped. there were so many audition-ees (i dunno if there is such words keke)

i whispered to bora unnie and the rest including sungyu oppa..

"guys, there are so many people and they are only accepting 10, do you think we could make it.. i see that they are all so talented.. i am so nervous !" i panicked.

"dont worry dongsaeng -ah, i bet the 4 of you couls pull it up.. hwaiting ! " sungyu oppa pumped up his fist and gave us his famous eye-smile.

" of course we can .! we are the 'PATHETIC SISTERS' ! " dasom said

all of us burst into laughter.. suddenly. 6 guys approached us..

"annyeong ! hey ! arent you kim sungyu from infinite ?~! what are you doing here ? " a cute guy asked oppa.

"umm,hi, yeah i'm sungyu.. ia m here to support my donsaeng here." he pointed to me.

"oh ! is that it ? oH! btw, i am no minwoo, call me minwoo.." he waved at us. we waved back smiling widely." these are my bestfriends. we are here to audition to !" he continued.

" hi ! i'm donghyun,this is the jo twins, youngmin the blonde one and kwangmin the black one, next to me here is hyunseong and jeongmin. " they waved to us in sync..

"hey ! i am soyou, this is hyorin, bora and dasom.. " we too, waved at them in sync..

"it's nice meeting you.. i hope we could meet again ! " minwoo said and skipped away.. the rest of the boys just followed him.

after waiting for quite a long time, since we WERE the 2nd last team, our turn finally came.

"erm, hyorin, dasom, bora and soyou, may u please proceed to the audition room ? "

"neh!" we answered.

"HEY! HWAITING ! " minwoo,donghyun , hyunseong, jeong min, the jo twins and sungyu oppa cheered us on. "komawo ! "

narrators POV :

the 4 of them then went into the room together calming themselves down.. *knock knock *

"come in! " a manly voice called them in.

they went inside and gasped at  who the judge was especially hyorin. she adored this singer the most and now, she needs to perform infront of him.

"K.will" was all that hyorin managed to whisper to herself.

"alrite girls, you may show me your talent when you are ready..

bora then played the song they composed on their own. they also managed to create a choreography for the song

they started to sing and dance to the song.. k.will was amazed at their talent.. they made a successful performance and also ended it well.

*clap clap*

"good job ! you girls performed the best so far.. i think you might get a chance !  i hope we can be a family member and i really wish to see you soon.. you may leave now . " k.will sincerely smiled at them.. the girls bowed 90 degrees and shuffled out of the room..

"how was it ?" the 7 guys who waited for them asked.

"it was great ! " bora said satisfiend.. we chit- chatted awhile until...

"donghyun, minwoo, kwangmin,youngmin,hyunseong and jeongmin, you may enter . "

"HWAITING ! " the 5 of us cheered for them. (including sungyu )

After about 5 minutes they came out looking so satisfied..

we waited for the results to be announced.. k.will then entered the waiting room and greeted us..

"as you noe, i am here to tell you the results.. " everybody turned silent anxious for the result.