new member

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

serri : wait ! aren't you b-b-baro from B1A4 ??!!

baro : yeah.. *rubs nape* sorry but i am looking for viki ??

viki : i am here oppa !.

~lets say baro is older here.

baro : okay.. so you ready ??

viki : yeah.. let's go..

before they went out, serri held both their wrist...

serri : viki, you mean baro was the want who likes me ?

baro : *coughs* you mean "used" ..

viki smirks..

viki : he used to like you .. now can i quit now.. toodles !!

~in the car ~

baro : viki-ah..

viki: neh ?

baro : sorry for using you ...

viki : it's okay.. you usd to sacrific alot for me..

baro:  you're so sweet  *ruffles viki hair*

~back to dal shabet~

everyone was still shocked from what happen.. same questions running through their mind .. * is that really baro of b1a4 ?? *

serri was the first one to snap back to reality.. "guys, we need a new member to replace that .. " serri fumed..

"viki unnie is not a !" subin yelled since she knows viki well.. "SHUT UP ! " serri yelled, scaring the younger one.. " we need a new member by tomorrow." serri said.. everyone stared at her in disbelief.. "that early ?!" gaeun yelled.. " no other choice.. if we want to beat sistar, we have to do it fast.. " serri said again..

let's find her now.. lets roam... so, all of them seperate and started analyzing everygirl they see.. maybe luck is on their side since serri was attracted by one girl... she immediately contacted the rest and all of them gathere to gether..

serri : that's the girl.. *points*

everyone then shift their attention to her..

ji yul : GOOD CHOICE !! *pumps fist*

suddenly, the girl started running .. dal shabet got confused and they soon knew why when they saw a group of guys who seemed like gangsters chasing her.. dal shabet too, ran to see whats gonna happen...

after a few minutes of running they saw the girl being surrounded by the bunch of guys.. they started predicting what will happen..

subin " i dont think she is the one.. she cant fight back.. let's just find another one..

serr's eyes twitched.. serri : arasso.. kaja...

suddenly , *BAM* *SLAP* *CURSING*

all of them turned around to see that the girl was in a perfect condition however, the gangsters were beaten to pulp.. they eyew grew so wide it may fall..

subin : daebak ! unnie, she passed..

dal shabet then walked up to her.

gaeun : hey.. what's your name ??

girl : woohee..

serri : you're in ...

woohee : you mean with you guys ? dal shabet ?? *squeals* and i dont have to audition ?/

serri: you recognise us ?? but.. yeah.. you're one of us now..

woohee : really ?! thank you so much..

serri : now that you are one of us, you need to be schooling with us... pack your backs and come to this adress..

seri writes down their dorm adress and passed it to woohee.. soon leaving the squealing girl...