more bullyings ?

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

when they reached the house, sungyu carefully brought soyou to her bed.. he went to the kitchen to make her some soup .. after that he went back to her bedroom and fortunately she has woken up.

" soyou-ah, are you okay  now ? "

" neh oppa. "

"here.. imade some soup for you ."

"thank you ! "

after a few sips, soyou had finished the soup .

"it was delicious oppa.. " she smiled..

"alright now, you should rest so that you can go to school tomorrow "

"alright oppa. "

soon, she fell asleep..

sungyu's POV :

i saw her sleeping face.. soyou-ah, imianhe.. ia m so sorry i cannot help you before this.. you must have been hurting alot.. i will try to protect you from now on. sleep tight my precious little sister ! i kissed her forehead and went out of her room to get my own rest.. it wouldnt hurt if i leave ther other 3 friends to get soyou's homework for her.. i would just skip school today..

*the next day * Narrator's POV :

as usual, soyou went to school with bora, dasom an hyorin. she waited for them at the bus top and then they went to school together. when they reached the school, students started to snickered like how ugly they were with the nerdy specs..( i cant imagine sistar wearing nerdy specs.. LOL.. anyways) the 4 of them just ignored them and went to class. fortunately, for the whole morning, they did not catch a sight of Dal shabet.. but that happiness did not last long. after the long hours of lessons, it was finally lunch break..

the 4 of them carefully went to the cafeteria to get their lunches. for the 'pathetic sisters' they also have special tables but unlike the kingkas and queenkas, their table was filled with ugly drawings and word like fool and dorks. they were used to these kinds of hurtful words so they just  ignored it. while they were eating their lunches, they could sense that the queenkas were approaching them.faster and faster by the minute.

Soyou's POV :

while we were eating, we can sense that dal shabet was coming our way.. i looked at bora unnie and i can see she is still frustrated since her face is turning tomato red from the anger building inside her.all of us managed to calm bira unnie down before dal sheabet could piss her off more. after a few more steps, we finally realized, that the whole student body was looking at us. anticipating what would happen next. Dal Shabet suddnly took our drinks from the table and pour it over us. seri poured it on me, viki poured it on bora unnie, subin poured it on dasom and finally ga eun poured it on hyorin unnie.

Narrator's POV:

all the students started laughing. Bora cannot contain her anger any longer .. she stood up and slapped seri harshly on the cheeks. all of us were shocked especially TEENFINITE who were looking at us from the other end of the cafeteria. Seri got mad and pulled bora's hair but bora still managed to balance herself.bora also started pulling seri's hair. it then turned out to be a nasty fight. Hyorin and Dasom didnt know what to do, therefore Soyou stepped up. she tried pulling them apart but ended up being pushed to the ground harshly by Seri. Soyou head hit a rough wall, on the same part of her bruise that she got the day before. the bruise started to dshed blood again. hyorin unnie finally snapped back to reality and helped soyou but soyou couldnt keep her eyelids open, therefore she fainted right in the spot. Suddenly " STOP !! STOP FIGHTING !! " Dasom yelled.. "Can't you see she is already bleeding again ??!! " she furiously pointed at soyou.. the whole cafeteria went silent.. Bora's eyes widen when she saw soyou's lifeless body being held by hyorin. i let go of seri's hair and pushed her away roughly. viki , just in time caught her before she fall. i ran to help soyou but someone beat me to it. "it's okay , i am her brother , i'll bring her to the nurse. help me in one thing , SLAP THE HELL OUT OF THAT !! " sungyu hisses..

" neh.. ARASSO.. "

sungyu ran to the nurse clinic with hyorin following him.. dasom stayed behind to acconmpany bora.. bora stomped up to seri and slapped her real hard.. seri's lip burst and blood was flowing.. seri gasped at the stinging pain she received from a 'nerd'..

"how dare you !! " seri yelled

" HOW DARE ME ?! HOW DARE YOU ! YOU MESSED WITH ME AND I AM OKAY WITH IT, BUT YOU MESSED WITH MY FRIENDS AND THAT'S NOT OKAY WITH ME ! " bora yelled in her face..

" pfft.. i guess this is how nerds act after being beaten up " seri snickered before leaving with her pose..

bora and dasom then ran to the school's clinic to check on soyou..

 

___________________________________________________________________

so ?? how was it ?? boring ?? if it is, do tell me so i can improve .. and please dun be a silent reader.. COMMENT !! :D