another new year ! : not so happy bout it...

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

* rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg*

" hmm.. another year.. another year of enduring bullies.. " soyou sighed

 

Soyou's POV :

i woke up, and got ready for school.i have already reached the bus stop still waiting for my other 3 best friends.After about 10 minutes, they arrived and we started strolling to school. As we walked inside the school we heard people gossiping about us . we ignored them but suddenly, 13 tall figures blocked our path.. we looked up, and there they are, TEENFINITE.. smirks are platered all over their faces except for sungyu. it might be suprising but sungyu is my older brother. nobody knew about this except for my 3 best friends.. " LOOK everyone ! the PATHETIC SISTERS have arrived." L.joe said and hi-fived L. I can tell that sungyu oppa is looking sympathetically at me . i looked up to min and mouth 'i'm okay'. he replied with a small smile.

being the brave one in our grou, Bora unnie started to shout at them " YAH !! WE MAY BE NERDS BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT SOMEKIND OF JERKS THAT GOES AROUND BULLYING PEOPLE ! " students started to glare at us. some were already whispering amongst themselves.. we heard comments such as 'how dare she yell at our oppa' suddenly...

Narrator's POV :

" who are you to shout at our oppas like that ! " someone yelled from behind us.. we looked back and *GASPED*

'DAL * SHABET ! ' the 4  of us hissed.

dal shabet started to approach us with their heels clicking as they were walking. when they are infront of us, they tackled us to the ground and started beating us. Bora was being beaten up the most. after they re satisfied, they let us go suddenly " SUCH ! " someone shouted. when they found out who shouted, everyone was shocked.. It was SOYOU who shouted.. she used to be the one who always endured the beatings, but i guess she was too frustrated maybe.. Sungyu , her older bother was the most shocked one.. she never screamed at anyone before .. she was then SLAPPED harshly and her head hit the concrete wall near her.. her head started to blee. sungyu panicked and didnt know what to do.. he couldnt help her.. so he looked at the Dasom and dasom nodded signaling that they will handle her..

 

Sungyu's POV :

ottokhe ?? my dear aegi soyou is bleeding so much !! i cant help her ! what do i do?? SERI! that stupid how dare she slapp my baby .. i looked at dasom and got the signal..

 

Narrators POV:

the 3 girls helped soyou to the toilet. as they were walking down the pathway. people started gossiping some pitied them but some snickered.. SERI heard someone said ' seri went to far .. she even hit soyou's head.. i pity soyou'

she grew frustrated and screamed 'WHO SAID THAT ?! " everyone became silent. 'dont you dare take her side ' she continued. meanwhile... 

 

*in the toilet *

The 'pathetic sisters' were busy wiping away bloods on their faces.. soyou couldnt move a limb so dasom had to help her. soyou started to get dizzy and suddenly she fainted. Dasom started panicking.

 

Dasom's POV :

i really pitied soyou unnie.. she went through a hard time .. i was busy cleaning her forehead when suddenky her head arched backwards. i was too shocked to say anything. after i realised what is happening i started shouting ' Bora unnie ! hyorin unnie ! help !! soyou unnie fainted.. teenfinite. dal shabet aand students who were waiting for them outside the toilet grew shocked !

 

sungyu's POV ;

My poor aegi fainted ?! i cannot tale it anymore ! i pushed through the crowd and entered the toilet ..

 

Narrators POV :

sungyu suddenly slapped seri . students were shocked especially Teenfinite and Dal shabet.. "Oppa ! why did you slapped me ?" seri screamed.. You made my soyou baby bleed and now she fainted.. you actually deserves more than thi ! " sungyu screamed.

"MWO? soyou baby ? " teen finite said together. dal shabet was too shocked too say anything.

"NEH ! soyou here, is actually my baby sister.. i cant take it anymore.. evrytime when i see you guys bullying her, it hurts me.. and now bescause of you ! *points to seri * she fainted .. you gonna get a payback someday ! "

Sungyu then went into the toilet and lift soyou up bridal style and brought her home.. bora, dasom and hyorin just followed them from behind..

____________________________________________________

 

oh ! in this story, they are all idols and teen top and infinite are nt rivals, instead they are bestfriends. sistar is not and idol yet.. they are basically nerds in the school.. if you have any questions do feel free to comment  :) :) for the time being i will use the term 'pathetic sisters' to describe SISTAR.. i am sorry to dal shabet fans.. i needed a group that will look bad and since dal shabet just had a comeback and their concept fits my story so.. yeah..