PLAN STAR- ruined ??!!

NEVER underestimate US !!!!
-the next day- soyou's POV : unnies and dasom werent able to come to school with me.. therefore, i am now on my one without their 'protection' .. as i was walking to school, well, without my disguise, people started whistling... right after i entered the school gates, i got dragged into the toilet . i looked up to.see.. soyou: subin?! Subin: shut it ! subin then dragged soyou to the toilet and locked the door tightly, making sure.no one was able to come in.. she then shoved soyou to the wall . soyou hissed in pain.. soyou : what was that for ?! subin : shut up will you ! i am not doing this on my own will ! i was asked to do this ! soyou then harshly held subin by the shoulder. by now, news had spread and the whole student body was squeezing outside the toilet trying to eavesdrop, even dal shabet,teen finite, and of course, Sistar.. *in the toilet* soyou: subin ! look at me ! subin then slowly lift her head to meet soyou's piercing gaze.. soyou softened at the sight of tears that cN be found neR the corner of her eyes.. soyou: subin-ah .. listen to me .. i know you are not a , or whatever people call it.. i am sure you dont even know why you are doing this.. am i right ? subin's tears started to flow as she nods her head.. soyiu.immediately hugged her trying to give comfort.. subin cried more after realising that soyou was still helping her even after she almost 'beat' her up.. her heart softened and she hugged soyou bqck.. subin's POV : soyou's hug somehow makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. guess this is how u feel when there is someone caring for u ? i dont care if i M ruining their.plan ! i want to be friends with sistar ! subin then slowly pulled away from soyou.. subin: soyou, i am really sorry for all that i have done to you.. will u forgive me ? and can i befriend SisTar? soyou: of course subin-ah.. * smiles sweetly* subin jumped and immediately hugged soyou.. soyou just chuckled.. soyou: now lets gt u freshened up and go outside and meet sistar ? subin : neh unnie ! umm.. is it okay if i call u that ? soyou nods and ruffled the younger girl's hair.. after freshening up, they went outside laughing to each other which shocked the soul of the whole student body.. and i mean ALL !! serri : just shat do.you think u are doing ?!! subin : making new friends ? she said i a -duh- manner .. serri : mwo ?!!! subin : wae ?! i know u are older but i cant stNd being ordered around by u ! i quit !! subin then took out her 'friendship' bracelet with dal shBet, threw it on the ground and it was crushed to pieces.. she then skipped to soyou and linked arms with her skipping away while making serri fume with anger.. subin: lets go unnie ! i cNt stNd brathing the same air as es..