Chapter 8

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Wonyoung's pov-

It's hard managing my time, acting and practicing at the same time. I am currently practicing with my future group, IVE. I'm just lucky that my co stars and the director of my drama was considerate as I am filming an indie lgbtq drama with Minji sunbae. Maybe that is why I was panicking when I first met her, her name is the same as minju unni. See how obsess I am? For a girl as Yuri unnie said. 

I knew it was coming but it felt sudden when PD nim told me we'll be training with some fellow trainees. I figured out I am the 4th oldest, we have a member born in 2007! I can't believe it, I'm not the baby anymore. Lee Hyunseo, or what we'll call her, Leeseo. She's our baby, she's adorable. She kept approaching me and she just looked irresistible that I find myself giving her love, Because that is what she deserves.

I am currently preparing Leeseo's school lunch. Usually it would be Gaeul unnie doing it but I volunteered as I wanted Hyunseo to taste my cooking at least.

I was preparing a ribeye steak, I know pretty expensive and pretty foreign for a school lunch but I would like to flex just so that she would also flex her lunch to her classmates.

"Hyunseo ah, I cooked your lunch, grab your lunchbox!"

She comes running towards me in her school uniform and hugs me to show how thankful she is  towards me, my heart can't handle this kid. Is this how the unnies felt towards me back then? It's so heartwarming.

"Thank you Wonyoung unnie!"

I find myself smiling idiotically and just hugs her back very tight. I couldn't resist her.

"Unnie I can't breathe!"

I quickly let go and proceed to pat her head.

"Sorry, Hyunseo ah. Now go you'll be late for school."

"Bye unnies!"

She came running towards the door and there I was left with Gaeul unnie who for some reason was notices while I was talking to Hyunseo. I smile towards her.

"Thanks for letting me cook for her just this once unnie."

She looks right into my eyes. I feel myself blushing, I never really get to appreciate how beautiful she looks. We have not even made our debut yet and here I am crushing on an older geez.

"I appreciate you helping me, that kid can be a little handful sometimes you know?"

She holds my hand and now I am just gay panicking.

"To be honest I didn't expect you to be this responsible Wonyoung ah. Since I've watched you in you Izone days."

She laughs and what a beautiful eye smile.

"N-no problem unnie! I think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter