Chapter 7

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Wonyoung's pov-

"Nice to meet you Wonyoung shi."

Here I am face to face with my on screen partner, the leader of Dreamcatcher, Kim Minji sunbaenim.

Her eyesmile is beautiful, Good job Wonyoung, you'll have a kiss scene with her soon how lucky!

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you Minji sunbaenim!"

I bowed deeply to let her know how I respect her as I love their music because it rocks, see what I said there?

She's just continues showing her eye smile to me and proceeds to pinch my cheeks.

"You are so adorable!"

I can't help but be flustered, my gay is in front of a very attractive woman and she is pinching my cheeks!

"T-thank you sunbaenim!"

"Stop being so formal! Just call me unnie from now on okay? I don't want you to be awkward around me in our first day of shooting."

Wow, she's just so comfortable, I don't even see a hint of nervousness around her. She's s awesome.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous unnie. This is my first time to act, I still don't know how I got the part if I'm being honest."

She holds my hand as a way to soothe me.

"Why would you feel uneasy?"

I sighed.

"I just slightly trained in the acting category, also knowing I have a kiss scene with you makes me even more nervous."

She laugh at me, gosh why did I even tell her some unnecessary things? Way to embarrass yourself Wonyoung.

"Oh, silly! Don't worry I'll lead the way when we get to that particular scene."

"But, in some scenes I initiated the kiss."

I pout, I haven't kiss any girl besides Minju and even then she still kind of leads our make out sessions back then.

"Oh, then observe me as I initiate in our first kiss in the script."

She pinches my cheeks again.

"You are just so precious!"

Now she's hugging me tight, wow she is really comfortable with me. Thank God she's not that small or it will be awkward.

-Start of the shooting-

-Still Wonyoung's pov-

"Okay, Wonyoung sshi. Don't be too nervous and just maintain an expression of despair. Because your character sees the world as a dystopia, with the constant insults you've received from homophobic people and all that."

How funny, that is exactly what I'm feeling. But he got me there, I am nervous as hell. 

So after that brief advice my pd nim, I'll be shooting my first film and that is me fighting against man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter