Chapter 9

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung's pov

It's our last day of shooting for the drama, So far so good. We had like two kissing scenes, both initiated by Minji Sunbaenim. The director told me to initiate at the second one, but I was too shy. We will be having out ending kiss scene and this time I am the one who asked for the initiation progress, I mean I still need to look like a cool top right?

I remember the time we did our first kissing scene, it was kind of a one sided thingy. Because the story there was that Minji sunbaenim was drunk and she kissed me. The embarrassing part there was that I kissed back instead of being shocked and I remember the director laughing while yelling "cut!" It was gay panicking to say the least, I showed how gay I was at that time that I kissed back when I wasn't suppose to.

"Wonyoung ah, this time I will kiss back okay?"

I blushed at the teasing.

"Unnie! Stop teasing me."

She just kept smiling at me.

"You know there is a joke around that girls want me, thanks for proving that."

I pout at her non ending teasing, I can't believe I was caught just like that.

"Well, kissing a pretty sunbae was kind of a dream."

I look down and blush furiously, why the hell would I say that? I sound like a crazy fangirl.

Minji sunbae proceeds to pinch my cheeks.

"You smooth talker of a kid, but I flirt better than you so nice try. How about we do this kissing scene so that you won't be teased hmm?"

We went to the set and getting ready, just waiting for the director's signal.

"Wonyoung ah, you'll initiate the kiss so don't be shy to kiss back!"

I glared at the director who was laughing with the rest of the crew as they seem to enjoy teasing me.

"Just kidding, Minji will be the one kissing back this time."

I cross my arms and huff, they still won't stop teasing me.

"Stop being mad, you like kissing her anyway, it's obvious."

I just let them be and try to focus on the final scene.

I initiated it and our lips connect. Wow she still had those sweet taste in her lips and so  I deepened the kiss and I was pulling her closer to me and it was getting intimidating. We were suddenly making out and none of us wanted to stop, so we went on.

"Cut! That is too good already, get a room you two."

I pulled away completely out of breath, I just felt like I had the time of my life.

"Perfect! Good job everyone!"

Just like that everyone is cheering for a successful shooting, everyone bowing and praising each other.

"Goodluck on your debut with your new group Wonyoung ah, I will be rooting for your group"

I looked at Minji unnie and gosh she is the most supportive co-star I have ever had, considering that she is my first co-star. Idiot.

"Thanks unnie, I enjoyed shooting this drama with you, thank you very much."

I bowed at her and she laughs.

"I know you enjoyed kissing me back, Wonyoung ah."

"Unnie!"

-December 2, 2021-

-Still Wonyoung's pov-

We've done it, a day since our debut and I am looking at my new team, my new family. 

"Wonyoung ah, we've done it! Come on celebrate with us!"

I look at Gaeul unnie being so excited, I can't blame her though. We had the same reaction when I first made my debut as well, I smile at how cute she looks being happy.

"Sorry, unnie I zoned out just now. Let's go!"

I lied, that's not the only reason I was zoning out. I've been getting hate from the public recently, I don't know why it's just now. I think it's because I re debut with a new girl group, and being gay would be taboo for it since I can try and hit on them as those comments mentioned.

I feel angry as the audacity of people thinking I'd hit on any girl just because I am gay, it's just absurd!

"Wonyoung unnie!"

I get out of the zone once again, geez I am becoming like Chaeryeong unnie. I wake up to see Hyunseo running to hug me, she's too precious! But Rei and Liz followed.

Suddenly every member of IVE was hugging me. I guess they have read the hate comment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter