Chapter 4

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Wonyoung's pov-

-Three months later-

Nothing has happened since that interaction, I received nothing from her. No calls, no texts, no visitations and still no explanation. It's funny when I said that I'll get her back, but I am waiting for her like a damn fool.

I could only sigh in disappointment.

"Wonyoung ah"

I looked at the voice and there is my dad looking at me worriedly.

"I don't want to be like those parents who rush their kids to get a job, but you've been here for three months acting all hopeless. You shouldn't even feel that way as many sponsors would go after you."

He's right, I've been too focused on thinking of ways to fix my love for Minju that I forgot about myself. I forgot, that I am on break, I forgot that I am an artist.

I even dreamt of acting back then, I'll try just that.

"You're right, I'll try auditioning for dramas. I'll tell the company, I'll be an actress for now. What do you think Dad?"

"Try lesbian dramas."

I almost choked myself at what he said, I don't even have something in my mouth for goodness sakes!

"Why?"

He smiled at me.

"To show people you're gay?"

I just smiled sadly at him.

"You know that's the reason Minju unnie broke my heart. She was afraid of the consequences, She was afraid of what people would think, I'd be willing to make it public, but she does not."

He just sighed and proceeds to hug me. He was always this affectionate towards me, ever since mom died. I am thankful to have such an understanding father it made me cry.

"As far as I'm concerned, you and my ex members are the only one who accepted me for who I am."

He pats my back, he's so gentle.

"Everything will be fine, trust me. Some broken things can be fixed."

-Flashback-

-March 19, 2019-

-Still Wonyoung's pov-

I hate the scene I am watching right now.

I can't believe Yujin unnie beat me again.

"Hey Wonyoung!"

Yena unnie was about to say something, but she was as shocked as I am. Yujin and Minju exchanging kisses.

Yena unnie grabbed my arm.

"Wonyoung, let's leave."

"S-sure."

My heart is shattering, Yujin unnie. She beats me in dancing, singing and many people say that she deserves center, not me. I always believed that. Now she beats me in love as well.

I just look at Yena unnie and smiled.

"Guess I was right, I never had the chance."

-December

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter