Chapter 3

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Back to the present-

-Wonyoung's pov-

-1 week later-

The conversation from Yena unnie still lingers in my mind. Did I really mean it? But her question caught me off guard.

"Is she still worth it?"

At some point I thought she was right, was she still worth it? Is she so damn worth it that I can get hurt again?

But, I just can't give up. I know she loves me, like how much I love her. That horrible thing that happened between us? It was a misunderstanding, I know it is.

Here I am again, I miss her. 

"Wonyoung ah."

I look at beside me, Yuri unnie. I didn't even realize I was having a conversation with her.

"I'm sorry unnie, what was it that you're trying to say?"

Yuri sighs. Sorry unnie, I can't possibly tell you that the reason I am spaced out is because I am still in love with Minju unnie.

"I said, we'll have a little hangout with Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie. Are you good to go?"

I find myself smiling, it's been a long time since I've heard from the other unnies. I miss the warmth they give me so, I'll meet them.

"I'd love to go unnie, I miss them too.

_____________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at Eunbi unnie's apartment and damn, Woolim be taking of her am I right? 

Yuri unnie and I entered and there I saw Eunbi unnie, Hyewon unnie and Chaewon unnie. I guess it's an advantage for returning as a trainee.

"Unnies!"

I ran and gave them a hug each.

"I missed you guys!"

They all said the same thing, god I missed them. It's been a long time since I've seen the unnies, aside from Yena unnie.

"How are you, you big baby?"

Oh, how I miss them calling me baby.

"I'm fine, enjoying my breal. The only schedules I have are photoshoots, and it doesn't even occur everyday!"

Hyewon hugged and exclaims that.

"We are all becoming Instagram superstars!"

We did a group hug. 1/4 of Izone are together again.

After the catching up thingy I just sat on the couch, Eunbi unnie is cooking in the kitchen and Hyewon unnie is pestering her for a bite. Typical Kwangbae.

Someone knocks on the front door. I hear Eunbi unnie shouting.

"Can someone answer the door for me!"

Guess I'll open it for them, I wonder who it is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter