Chapter 6

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung's pov

I finished meeting my co star, can't believe I'll star along with Kim Minji sunbaenim. I never really had a conversation with her, as far as I'm concern only Eunbi unnie talked to Dreamcatcher sunbaenims back then. We literally are a decade apart from our ages. Like the story, it depicted in real live how awesome is that right?

I didn't really think someone like her would be my co star to be honest, I was expecting an indie actor or an unknown one. Dreamcatcher may not be known in our country, but the world loves them. Now they have a better way to get respect from the LGBTQ community like Loona sunbaenims, though I think saying that the community doesn't know them is an understatement.

How funny, I feel like I'm cheating on her. Maybe this will make her jealous, right? I am so delusional, I really lost my mind.

"Wonyoung ah."

I turn around and see my dad with a worried expression. I wonder why, I only got hateful speeches no one really tried to physically hurt me.

"You look worried, is there something wrong dad?"

"Someone is here to see you."

He signals someone to come in and there she is, the love of my life. Now the question is, what is she doing here? Is she gonna scold me too?

"I better get going, I have something to do. Hope you guys be careful."

My dad left the house and me embarrassed, does he have to say that like we'll do something crazy?

Now we are left alone just staring at each other's eyes. Those froggy eyes that I fell in love with, I am so lovesick damn it!

"So, why did you come here Minju sshi?"

The hurt in her eyes with the way I addressed her, but I don't even know how to address her right now. I can't call her unnie, because I don't want her to be just my unnie.

"Y-you're okay right?"

I did not expect that question, she's worried about me?

"Yeah, I'm fine. I get a few hate speeches, but not bad enough that I get an egg thrown at me."

She's just looking down, fidgeting her fingers. It worries me.

"Are you all right? you look really shaken."

-End of pov- (Kind of feels like it's necessary to hear both sides)

Minju was scared, Wonyoung was still their baby so of course she has the right to be scared. But she felt a sense of relief that she has not receive death threats.

"I was just scared. You were brave for telling that to the media."

Wonyoung scoffs.

"Yeah, it was that easy. A few accepted me, a few canceled me. But I didn't die, I just did what any of you, the unnies could never do!"

Minju was scared, Wonyoung is being angry again and she's alone with her. Ever since the break up she's the only one Wonyoung gets mad at, she really shatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter