Hi to Hello

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum and Mark walked along the royal garden in the spring of the years. Youngjae never step into Mark royal palace anymore and whenever Mark question him, Youngjae said nothing but smirked at Mark and Yugyeom. Yugyeom seems to know but Mark don’t confront him, his empress have been handling lots of people judgement after Mark married him.

“The cherry blossom in this royal palace never bloom, as if there is something missing.” Mark told Jaebum.

“Missing?” Jaebum asked while both looking at the royal garden which becomes dull since Jinyoung left.

“Lately, I have been dreaming about someone. Everytime I woke up, my heart felt like it’s being ripped millions time. As if, …” Mark stopped and sighed.

Jaebum frowned. He remembered Youngjae words, could Mark possibly dream of Jinyoung.

“…I feel like I wrong him in every dream but the look he gave me full of love. I feel guilty because I know that person is not Yugyeom even though I could not see his face.” Mark continued.

 Jaebum sighed.

“There is one person who loves Cherry Blossom the most, it’s your real soulmate. You did not remember him because he born as demon vampire. You probably dream of him, your soulmate, Park Jinyoung.” Jaebum saw Mark gave him a questionable face.

“I forget everything about him?” Mark asked.

“Yes, that’s why no one say anything about him and saying his name prohibited by the empress.” Jaebum thoughts that Mark should know by now and it has been more than 100 years.

“The demon vampire in the history book who killed by his own soulmate is my soulmate.” Mark heart suddenly felt so much pain.

“Yes. There is something Youngjae told me about that day of Jinyoung got killed, he said that empress’s father being involved but that not what I saw and what others saw too. Until recently, I saw how empress’s father used the same power to win against the royal families who offended him. So, I think you should know about it.” Jaebum tapped Mark shoulder, the now known Vampire King knows that he need to further investigate it.

 

Mark dream again and this time, the face of his soulmate so clear and the tears that fall on his cheeks turned to be the fallen cherry blossom.

“When the cherry blossom in this palace bloom again, we will meet again. That time, please love me truly.”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry.” Mark cried and that surprised Yugyeom.

“Your Highness, wake up. You are dreaming.” Yugyeom wokes Mark up.

“Jinyoung!” Mark called and Yugyeom eyes widen.

“Jinyoung?” Yugyeom shivered. How could Mark remembered him?

Mark pushed Yugyeom’s hand away from him.

“I will sleep in my old chamber from now on.” Mark left the room while his tears keep on falling.

Mark remembered everything. All the lies that Yugyeom and his father fed him.

“I’m sorry… I love you and only you.” Mark cried when he reaches his old chamber and remember how much they had love while they were inside this chamber, confessing love until morning greet.

 

 

“PARK JINYOUNG!” Youngjae shouted.

“For god sake! Give me a minute will you!” Jinyoung sighed from his seat.

“You have been sleeping the whole class and now, what right you get to have another minutes.” Youngjae pokes his friend cheeks and Jaebum laughed next to him.

“You are the only one can handle h

Please log in to read the full chapter