Soulmate

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now

 

                Mark coronation day is about 3 months from now, the Vampire Royal Committees is busy preparing for the event. Mark looked up into the skies, and he wonders if his soulmate somewhere out there looking for him as much as he did.

 “Son, you seem to have so much in your thoughts lately.” The Queen rubbed her son back and gave him a sweet smile.

“I’ll probably going to be the only King coronate without the soulmate.” Mark links his hand with his mother.

The Queen sighed and squeezed his son’s hand.

“I hope you can meet him.” Mark lets his mother caress his back hand.

 

“What should we do with our poor son?” The Queen cried in her King arms.

“His soulmate happened to be a human, and it is not our fault to have kill him. Do you want to have a human as our future Queen? What worse is he could kill our son with his title as his soulmate?” The King comfort his Queen.

The heart of Mark soulmate is right in front of them, treasure in one of their secret room and that will remain a secret within the high palace. The King closed his eyes, the memories flews in his head.

 

“Your highness, we able to find the prince soulmate but he is a human.” The Head of soulmate committee’s words made the King held his fist.

“Are you sure?” The King eyes turned red.

“Yes. What should we do?” The man shivered.

“Invites him to our school and we will monitor him before decide of his worthy. If Mark does not like him, just bring his heart to us.” The King stood up and left.

 

                Jinyoung walked along the cherry blossom road, the petals fall hit his head and he smile sweetly while waving at Youngjae, who was waiting at the other side.

“You are late.” Youngjae hit his best friend head.

“I just come early and walked around while waiting.” Jinyoung poked his best friend cheeks.

“I know. Anyway, be careful. We are vampire in human territories.” Youngjae whispered.

“Alright, point noted. So, today is the day of revealing your soulmate.” Jinyoung giggled.

“Don’t tease but my soulmate has been waiting for 400 years before he found me. I thoughts that it’s going to be great to just stay here and forget that I’m having a soulmate but when he saves me at that forest, I just cannot forget him.” Youngjae blushed and Jinyoung laughed.

“Soulmate, it’s seemed romantic.” Jinyoung brushed Youngjae hair.

Jinyoung helps Youngjae with his clothes before Youngjae’s soulmate driver comes to pick them.

“You look superb and who is your soulmate name again.” Jinyoung asked while do his last magic touch.

“Jaebum, he is Royal Vampire Families. I’m glad he seems to be an open minded when I said that I wanted to stay here.” Youngjae noticed Jinyoung hand stopped.

“Royal Vampire Families.” Jinyoung tapped Youngjae shoulders.

“You will like him. I know Royal Vampire Families could not be trusted but Jaebum is not that kind of person.” Youngjae pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

“I’m not gonna listen to you. I have to judge him myself.” Jinyoung smirked.

Youngjae knows Jinyoung will like Jaebum since his soulmate is a good person.

 

                Jaebum could not hid his that he is nervous to introduce himself to Youngjae’s bestfriend. Jackson and Yugyeom could only shake their head. Bambam and Mark has been absorb talking about the latest game.

“Guys, what if his bestfriend going to hate me?” Jaebum asked.

“You never care about other people opinion but why you care about his bestfriend?” Jackson raised his brows.

“Don’t you care about our opinion when we said that your soulmate should come to our territories, but you let him stay there?” Mark turned to face Jaebum.

“You know that he has his adopted parent who are humans.” Jaebum reason out.

“See, you don’t care about people opinion.” Yugyeom smirked.

“I care because the name of his fr

Please log in to read the full chapter