Always In My Heart

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung flew back to his uncle palace, this never happen before, his eyes won’t change without him being full of killing. Why Mark hug suddenly calm him?

“Why? Did Mark really love me?” Jinyoung frowned and looked at himself inside the mirror.

“Since when? How?” Jinyoung asked himself.

Jinyoung bites his lips and took a deep breathed.

 

“I love you so much son. You just born with curse. This is not your fault. One day, you will meet a true love and broke the curse.”

 

That is the last word from his mother, he did not even realise that he has been born with a demon curse, and he killed his mother without any feeling of guilt.

“True love? What a joke?” Jinyoung laughed.

“Let’s kill his parent, so he will not have any funny idea of loving me.” Jinyoung evilly thoughts.

 

                Mark put his parent in Yugyeom’s palace after his uncle convince him that his palace is the place where Jinyoung won’t be able to enter. Mark too tired to think about what will happen, since right now the coronation is approaching and Jinyoung is his soulmate.

“Your highness, please have some drink.” Yugyeom’s father took a seat and put the cup in front of Mark.

“I don’t know what I shall do.” Mark sighed hopelessly.

“Lots of our kind have been under his control and he can make them disappeared into dust with just one snapped of his finger. When Yugyeom told me about the incarnation of your soulmate, I prepared for the worst.” Mark gave a questioning look to Yugyeom’s father.

“The cure to the demon heart is true love.” Yugyeom’s father said.

“True love?” Mark asked.

“Yes. Since he is your soulmate and if he able to love you with his whole heart, we are able to safe our kind.”

Mark eyes shined, finally he got the solution to save Jinyoung from being a demon.

“You have to make him fall in love with you before the coronation since when you be a king, he will be at his peak of his power.” Yugyeom’s father reminded on the time limit they have before Jinyoung kill all of them.

“I will make him fall in love with me. We will be the most lovable couple ever.” Mark said before leaving the palace to find his soulmate.

“Father.” Yugyeom joined his father after Mark left.

“Yes, son.” Yugyeom’s father knows in his son heart he loves Mark.

“Why don’t you tell him the consequence?” Yugyeom asked.

Yugyeom’s father smiled.

“You can tell him if you want but be reminded, I did this to benefit you.” Yugyeom smiled at his father upon his words.

“Thank you, Father.” Yugyeom bowed.

 

                Jinyoung woke up and shocked to see Mark was sleeping next to him and he is not in his palace but Mark’s bedroom. Just when that this Prince took him away from his own palace without him aware of his presence.

“Sleep more, you look so tired last night that you don’t even wake up when I fly you back to my palace.” Mark pulled Jinyoung back into his arms and spoon him.

Jinyoung eyes widen and pushed Mark away.

“Don’t ever touch me.” Jinyoung realised Mark really calm him, that he able to sleep deeply without any feel of danger.

Jinyoung stood up and about to leave when Mark hugged him from behind.

“Stay. This our palace now. You are my soulmate, and you are my fiancé.” Mark said, sneakily kissed Jinyoung’s nape.

Jinyoung felt his anger rose and what the hell is Mark doing when he knows Jinyoung is a demon.

“You really want me to kill the one you love by acting this way.” Jinyoung cannot change into his demon state with Mark tightly hug him.

“Now, that you are my soulmate, I can send you all of my feelings.” Mark giggled when Jinyoung bites his arms.

Jinyoung almost give in when Mark sending his feeling, that warm and happy feeling for the first time Jinyoung ever felt since he reincarnates.

“That is how I feel when I see you, every time since I met you when we were kid back

Please log in to read the full chapter