Consequences

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung faint, and Mark carried him away to their palace. Jinyoung look so weak when Mark laid him on the bed. Mark held the younger hand tightly while waiting for Yugyeom’s father to help to look after his fiancé. Yugyeom had been following the two with since he has been overseen royal guards.

“Mark, can we come in?” Yugyeom called from outside of the room.

“Yes.” Mark answered and remained sitting next to Jinyoung.

Yugyeom’s father coughed and looked at his son.

“You don’t have to worry, Your Highness. It’s only an effect after he devour the soulmate heart.” Mark frowned since the healer said it without even look over Jinyoung.

“Oh, Emperor had told me about the soulmate heart. They are under Jinyoung control but still have bit of consciousness.” The Healer explained.

“Just now, he seems to be out of control, and it worried me.” Mark caress Jinyoung’s cheeks with his thumb.

“He is a demon. It his nature, Your Highness. Even if true love can cure the curse but he is capable to kill everyone.” Yugyeom smiled when he listened to his father words to Mark.

“Mark, you have to remember. In the prediction, he is someone who will massacre all our kind. Who knows that he won’t be able to fall in love with you?” Yugyeom added on.

Mark sighed deeply.

“If that happen, I only have one solution.” Mark squeezed Jinyoung hand and kissed his knuckles.

“Then, we have our faith on you. If he when berserk again before the coronation, I hope you keep your word.” The Healer put his hand on Mark’s shoulder and leave the room with his son.

Mark attend to Jinyoung by himself. He does his works in the room while waiting for Jinyoung to wake up. The coronation left only 2 weeks and Jinyoung still unconscious.

“Are you in pain, Love?” Mark asked while wiping his fiancé body.

“What is fate playing between us? Am I do not worthy for you, that you are always hurting whenever you are next to me?” Mark looked at the ring that he put on Jinyoung the night after he carried the younger to his palace.

Tears fall from Jinyoung eyes and that shocked Mark.

“Jinyoung?” Mark called and slowly the younger eyes open.

“I’m the one who not worth to be next to you.” Jinyoung is unconscious but his soul has been looking at how Mark cares for him the whole months.

“Love, don’t leave me again.” Mark finally cried, the pool of fears of losing Jinyoung is unbearable.

“I’m sorry for hating you. I’m sorry that I born this way.” Jinyoung pulled Mark into a tight hugged.

Jinyoung feel so much emotion, it is overflowing in his heart.

“This is your feeling right now?” Mark asked because he could not believe what had Jinyoung shared.

“Hmm…” Jinyoung smiled.

“You… Do you love me? Is this real?” Mark asked.

“I’m not sure how it turned this way, but I think you cure my demon heart.” Jinyoung pulled away and looked into Mark eyes.

“I love you. I really love you.” Mark exclaimed and kissed Jinyoung hard.

Jinyoung happily pulled Mark down onto the bed, and they shared the day together.

 

                Few days later, Mark had to attend to royal duties outside of the palace and he wanted to bring Jinyoung with him, but the younger don’t want to be a hinder and convince Mark that he is in great condition and his demon heart is fully cure.

“I’m worried. We only have few more days before the wedding and the coronation. If something happened to you, I won’t be able to forgive myself.” Mark said while hugging the younger before leaving.

“Youngjae and Jaebum already volunteer to look after me on your

Please log in to read the full chapter