Who Are You?

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

The lovely chirp of birds wakes Jinyoung up, sleepily walks to bathroom and took his shower. Youngjae had plan a double date without his permission and bad thing his date is none other than Mark. Youngjae had play his bestfriend card for Jinyoung to agree. He put up his clothes as worst as he could and greeted his adopted parent in the kitchen.

“Coffee or tea, son?” His mother asked.

“Tea. Morning, Dad.” Jinyoung sat next to his father.

“Good morning. Are you going out, today?” His father asked while looking at his son from head to toe.

“Yep. I have promise Youngjae. Anyway, I have read the letter that you put on my desk. I will think about it.” Jinyoung said in between of munching the bread.

“You should know that this will come sooner or later.” His mother put the cup of tea next to Jinyoung’s plate.

“I will play around a little bit more.” Jinyoung grinned.

“Don’t worry about us, we are always good here.” His mother offered the pancakes.

Jinyoung pouted.

“Fine, I will meet them tomorrow.” Jinyoung eat his food and left the house after breakfast.

 

                Youngjae looked at Jinyoung in disbelieve, his bestfriend is wearing his everyday clothes from years ago, when he clearly told him that this is double date. Jinyoung happy to see Youngjae shocking expression, that he pushed the boy aside and entered the house without explanation.

“Jinyoung, Mark is the future king, and you are wearing whatever?” Youngjae gave up with how much Jinyoung hate royal vampire.

“So? I never expect him to like me, and I don’t even want to think about I like him.” Jinyoung smiled.

“Can you change for my sake?” Youngjae made cat eyes.

“It’s not working since I’m not Jaebum.” Jinyoung poked the boy forehead.

Jinyoung joined Youngjae parent in the living room while waiting for Youngjae to get ready.

“So, you are going to have a date with Mark the hottest prince.” Youngjae mother teased.

“I’m just doing it because your son keeps on begging.” Jinyoung made a sulking voice.

“Such a great bestfriend you are. We have received the engagement meeting arrangement date. Soon, Youngjae gonna go to the other side. How about you?” Youngjae father asked with care in his voice.

“I planned to follow him.” Jinyoung laughed as if it a joke but he really going to be there soon.

“You such a prankster. Go and give your soulmate a signal.” Youngjae mother playfully pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

 

Jinyoung thoughts that they are going together but when Jaebum picked Youngjae and Mark cars followed behind he knows that they are going separately. Mark drives himself and Jinyoung sat next to him with annoying face.

“Where are we going?” Jinyoung asked.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Mark asked.

“If with you, I prefer you to send me home.” Jinyoung did not even wanted to see Mark fa

Please log in to read the full chapter