Demon Heart

One In A Million
Please log in to read the full chapter

The queen walked inside the ancient library and smiled when she saw how her son deep into reading the old scroll.

“You seem ready to be a king. Now that you are spending a month reading books and old scrolls about our kind.” Her words made his son look at her in surprised.

“Mother, sorry I did not realise you are coming here.” Mark bowed to his mother.

“I heard from the keeper that you are studying about the demon curse.” She took the book on the table and read the tittle. She thought it just a rumour, but it seems likes, it’s a truth that her son looking for something forbidden.

“Hmm…” Mark could only tell her mother the truth.

“It’s only a fairy tale to remind vampire clan. Who can have that much hate and turned into a demon just to massacre his own kind?” His mother patted his son hair.

 Mark looked at his mother with so much hope that it is the truth, it only a fairy tale and Jinyoung won’t be born as a demon but that golden eyes made him shivered just to remember.

“Oh, we invited someone to dinner today that’s why I’m looking for you. The committees confirm that he is your soulmate and I think you will be happy when you see him.” The Queen gave a teasing smile.

“My soulmate?” Mark asked in confusion, to whom they had accomplice to devour Jinyoung’s heart, that he had agree to be his soulmate.

“Yes, my son finally got his soulmate. He is son of previous late king daughter. She doesn’t want to involve with vampire after your father overthrown the throne and killed her parent. She lives quietly in human territories, until the committees inform us about her son being your soulmate.” The Queen sighed, remembering how great her relationship with her back then.

Mark could not believe how cruel his parent to force this so-called soulmate to be the scapegoat.

“Can’t wait to see him.” Mark smiles and his mother happy to see Mark did not question them.

The Queen left his son to whatever he wanted to research about the vampire demon.

“Your highness, Your King is waiting for you in the underground chamber with your guest.” She nodded and walked to the underground chamber.

 

 

The Queen and The King is now facing his soon to be son-in-law. The one who will stand on the throne with Mark.

“Your name is Jinyoung, right?” The King asked.

“Yes, Your Highness.” Jinyoung bowed with a smile when The Queen asked.

“Are sure he is not the incarnation of Mark’s previous soulmate?” The Queen whispered to the Head of Vampire Soulmate Committees.

“Yes, they only share same name.” Jinyoung smirked while sipping his coffees, of course the head won’t tell the truth because the entire committees under his command now.

“You must remember we choose you because you are direct line of the previous king which is the most suitable person to be our prince soulmate. Now, let start.” The King command and Jinyoung acted as if he scared to disobey that command while his fist clamp hard just to hear how arrogant The King acted.

They walked into the secret chamber and Jinyoung felt his whole body froze, the thing inside the chamber made him wanted to kill everyone in an instance. Jinyoung held his tears and followed them near the thing.

“This is…” The Head of Vampire Committees shocked to see the heart. He remembers that the last head disappeared but now, he knows the stories behind the disappearance.

“This is Mark’s soulmate heart. You must devour it, to make you the one for him. We did not need you anymore.” The King looked at the head and within few second the King already killed and burned him.

Jinyoung must act, he falls onto the ground in fears and shivered.

“Now, it’s only between us.” The King smiles at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smirked and looked up.

“Good now only us.” Jinyoung closed his eyes, within second he had the two pushed onto the wall. The King and The Queen could not move and Jinyoung shook his head.

“What a pity that I’m the incarnation of his soulmate and I remember everything from that night. It’s not fun to just kill the two of you, so, let’s take care of that thing first.” Jinyoung walked toward the heart who once belong to him.

Jinyoung touch the glass and it’s shattered.

“It hustles to be his soulmate, but I won’t let him have my memories.” If Jinyoung made the heart vanished Mark will know that Jinyoung’s once had his eyes on him. The first time he laid h

Please log in to read the full chapter