Attention (not chapter

It's Music or Me?

 

 

 

First, sorry, it's been a long time since I updated.

Second, I really miss all of you so much. Subscribers, readers, all. you have no idea how much I do.

Third, sorry for being so stupid for writing this but, I'm truly sorry.... I have to stop swriting this story. It's been hard for me, honestly.

Why? Let me tell you my reasons.

 

 

Remember when I said that now I'm a high school student? I'm in 2nd grade now. It's....difficult to be a 2nd grader, in my high school. I'm in boarding school, that's why we need to participate in any kind of dorm activities they made. And we had a packed schedule. It's tiring. And you have no idea how difficult our teachers made those questions for us to solve. Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Sociology, Geographics, History, Bahasa (I'm Indoesian), English, P.E, and so on. And I thought P.E would be the easiest lesson I could master but... tables turned. All lessons ARE difficult.

So, there's this thing when you have to get to the 2nd grade, you have to choose your own path between Science class and Social class (things goes like that in Indo). Almost all of my friends 'fought' over the Science class, and so did I. If you want to be in the Science class, you have to get minimum score 75 (if im not wrong) for math, chem, bio, and physics. And those were the hardest of all, so yeah. However I managed to get to the Science class, gladly. Some of my friends couldn't make it to 2nd grade so... they were dropped out, I was sad.

The point is that, I was frustrated with the school stuffs, plus the dorm. It was tiring for real, sometimes I even slept during lessons.

I'm not saying that I was burdened by this story, no. I even tried to write it during lessons bcs I was too stressed out. In the second semester, I decided to stop writing it and I got protested by some friends who read my story. I needed to focus for my own good. And so I abandoned my story book and replaced it with my school papers. Focusing on my papers, my story book went missing! And so I was hopeless. I missed it around.......February, if I'm not wrong. That's why I wanted to stop. There will be no time to re-write it now, I already forgot the storyline. Sorry, truly.

Sorry for dissapointing all of you guys. Maybe some of you might have already expecting a failure of this story, once again I'm really sorry (deep bow).

But somehow, I already know how to manage time in the dorm. I'm kinda thankful bcs it made me discipline.

So recently, I'm writing a story. I hope I won't fail this one, and I don't want to. But not exo~ it's VIXX, ehehe.

Once again I'm sorry (deep bow). Thanks for the support all this time, love ya <3

 

Sincerely,

huntedhunter