1. Dissapointed

It's Music or Me?

 

In that quiet midnight, SeonHwan was sitting in front of her computer, rearranging one of her song seriously. She was so serious till someone slammed her door and it completely startled her.
 
"Yah!! Can't you knock the door, please, for this lovely bestfriend of you? Hm?" She said patiently, trying to not to yell at her.
 
"Hehe... You should see your face. I was trying to hold my laughter," Yeora walked towards SeonHwan who was already facing her computer.
 
"Aish, don't disturb me. I wonder why you haven't go to sleep since you have nothing to do," said SeonHwan, still facing her so-teasing computer.
 
"Just because. You should face me when you talk to me, it's not polite you know."
 
"I won't. I'm busy," SeonHwan coldly said.
 
"Yah, you're unbelieveable.." Yeora made an aegyo face-but for SeonHwan it's ugly.
 
"You're so ugly, stop it!"
 
"Hishh... I gotta sleep!" Yeora made her way to her bedroom as fast as she could. She knew that SeonHwan wasn't really angry about it but she just wanted to show her how upset she was.
 
"Cham... that girl.." SeonHwan smirked slightly and continued her work.
 
+++++++
 
 
SeonHwan and Yeora was getting ready to go to Seoul National University. They are housemates. Their parents have known each other so well, so of course their children know each other well too.
 
Their parents bought a standard house for them to live in it, since they were about to attend university. So yeah, happily they live in it till now.
 
"Yeora-ya, have you eat your breakfast? We have to go in about 10 minutes," said SeonHwan rapidly when she ran towards Yeora and ate her sandwitch like a crazy-wild beggar.
 
"Ya ya ya!! Slow down! It's just 10 minutes, don't rush yourself," Yeora said calmly.
 
"Aaah youu cyazehh (Are you crazy)??" said SeonHwan with the half sandwitch in . She swallowed it and continued, "time is money! Hurry up or I won't give you ride!"
 
Yeora's eyes widened, then she stood up immediately, "Let's go."
 
"Hurry!"
 
 
 
 
At Seoul National University...
 
A white eye-catching vespa came in to the university's huge gate. SeonHwan ride her vespa to the parking lot and quickly searched for an empty spot. After she got it, she placed her vespa and turned off the engine.
 
"Yeora, helmet," Yeora immediately gave her the helmet and waited for her.
 
"Kkaja! Oouhhh... What a bright morning!!" SeonHwan took a  glance at her watch, "What!? It's already 8-Gosh!"
 
"Why so panick?" ask Yeora with a calm face, totally different with SeonHwan's.
 
"I-I have an appoinment with Mrs. Jung. See you later!" SeonHwan waved her hand and quickly ran like crazy, leaving Yeora with her ugly face alone.
 
"E-excuse me! Uh-oh, sorry. SORRY! Akh..." SeonHwan tried to cross the sea of people in the hallway. She wished she could push them off so she would walk easily, beautifully like a queen.
 
After she passed those obstacles (for her, since she's too over about something), she ran faster to the principal's office. And after she got there, all she did was catching breath as much as she could. 'I'm ready. She will choose my song. Trust your own words, Park SeonHwan.'
 
SeonHwan knock the door, "Come in!"
 
'SeonHwan Hwaiting!' She opened the door and raised her eyebrow when she saw a boy standing in front of Mrs. Jung's table.
 
"Oh, SeonHwan. Come here," Mrs. Jung sat on her comfortable chair. SeonHwan decided to stand beside that boy. She
confusely pointed the boy beside her and ask Mrs. Jung, "Seonsaengnim, who is this?"
 
"Ah... LuHan, why don't you introduce yourself to her?" said Mrs. Jung.
 
The boy turned his head to SeonHwan and bowed a bit at her, "LuHan," he said coldly.
 
"Mine is SeonHwan, Park SeonHwan. Nice to meet you, LuHan-ssi," she added a smile at the end of their introduction. LuHan didn't change his facial expression. 'He doesn't even smile back to me,' she thought.
 
"That's enough. And SeonHwan, about the Composed-Song Competition..." SeonHwan turned her stare at Mrs. Jung, sparkling eyes. "...I decided to choose LuHan's song. You said you weren't ready for it so we used our Plan B," said Mrs. Jung straight at the point. SeonHwan's smile faded away. Her words turned her into flake of dust. She saw LuHan smirked slightly.
 
"But I promised you I will finish it," SeonHwan crossed her fingers tightly.
 
"Have you finished it?" Mrs. Jung raised her eyebrow, hesitated.
 
"Yes, I have. I finished it last night,"
 
"We're truly sorry, SeonHwan," SeonHwan remained silent. LuHan made a happy face wthout being noticed.
 
"Seonsaengnim," Mrs. Jung turned her head to her. She continued, "Would you hear my song, just once? Please... I beg you," She heard her own voice trembling and Mrs. Jung noticed it. Her face softened, she felt bad.
 
"I slept less than 2 hours just to finish this song, that's why I came late. I really worked hard, seonsaengnim. I woul-"
 
"SeonHwan, stop it. I know how you feel right now but I tell you, we are not going to change our desicion, you got it? I appreciate your hard work, Park SeonHwan. Thanks for coming to my office in this early morning. Both of you can go now."
 
SeonHwan broke into pieces just by hearing those words. Fragile, that was the best word to describe SeonHwan that moment.
 
'I take my words back. It's hell to meet you, LuHan-ssi.'
 
 
+to be continued+
 
Aaaaww... sorry for the late update! *deep bow*
So how was it? Is it too short? sorry then *bow again*
Remember when I said I will make a one-shot? I changed the idea.
I just think it wouldn't be much fun if I decided to make a one-shot ^.^v
so I brought you chapter 1! Yayy~ *jumping with LuHan*
I remind you once again, English is not my first languange...
Thanks for them who subscribed my story~
I will try to update soon ^^
Love you all <3