I've found Love...

It's Music or Me?

 

 
[BGM Song: EXO - Beautiful
 Please play it when you're asked ^^]
 
 
{Author's POV}
 
It had been  a month since the two met. SeonHwan found LuHan feel more comfortable around her. Only her, to be honest. She felt a bit sad to see her friends tried so hard to approach him. She even begged him to be more open around them, but she gave up after he give her his reason: Uncomfortable, awkward.
 
And news about SeonHwan being LuHan's mentor spread really fast. And since then, LuHan became a famous handsome guy in college. Many girls fell for him, which made SeonHwan feel annoyed by their presence everytime they around LuHan. He felt annoyed too, of course. He only felt comfortable around SeonHwan and her close friend, Yeora, because of their cool personality. Yep, his fans didn't like that fact.
 
 
SeonHwan was walking in the basketball field with her headphone on. Suddenly, 3 senior girls approached her with arrogant looks plastered on their faces.
 
"Park SeonHwan..." one of them  hissed in front of her.
 
SeonHwan looked up and immediately put her headphone around her neck, "Sunbaenim, what kind of help can I do for you?" She asked politely. Three of them crossed their arms unison, making her lips formed into the shape of an 'O', amused by their action.
 
One of them (Hyuna, as SeonHwan remembered correctly) took one step closer in front of her. "Stay away from LuHan. I don't like to see you around him all the time." She said, straight to the point. Add the evil look on her face.
 
SeonHwan gritted her teeth silently, making her jaw hardened. Sure, she couldn't accept what she just said. ?  Ohh so she thinks that teaching and are the same? She sure has no brain.. She looked away while smirking, and her smirk grew even wider when she realized that many students were watching them with full attention. Perfect. Then she looked straight into Hyuna's eyes sharply, as if she just shot lasers through her eyes.
 
She chuckled, "Sunbae, seriously? First was BaekHyun, then Kris. Now LuHan? Shameless... Now who's the ? Oh, you don't have a mirror? Ohh I forgot! It broke into pieces when it had your reflection in it. Should I lend mine for you? I don't really need it, though." She spoke those harsh words with a fake smile on her face, making her feel like a meanie for a moment.
 
Hyuna gasped, everybody gasped on their places. Some rubbed their chests because of SeonHwan's words. They didn't expect that SeonHwan could be like that. She was known for her good personality so... that was unexpected.
 
"How dare you..." Hyuna clenched  her fist hard.
 
"Anyway," SeonHwan interrupted. "who are you to tell me to stay away from him? I'm his mentor and it's not my fault for being with him all the time. Don't think that I'd be scared of you just because you're a sunbae. Ahh you don't deserve the title 'sunbae'. You're just trying to be the prettiest queenka, around hot guys... well, you have pretty face there. But it's a shame that you got it from a plastic surgeon." Hyuna immediately touched her face, panicking that her secret was revealed easily.
 
SeonHwan smiled evilly and left the scene, crossing those people who already made a way for her as soon as she moved her body towards their direction.
 
She walked casually, didn't bother everyone's gazes that glued on her. She was about to wear her headphone again when Yeora suddenly came and hugged her tight.
 
"Yeora!" She called out desperately.
 
"From now on I'm your fan! Seriously you were awesome, Park SeonHwan!" She hugged her tighter, making SeonHwan gasped for air. Yeora realized it and quickly released her hug. "Oh sorry, I'm too excited." She apologized.
 
SeonHwan made an I'll-just-kill-you face and then she smiled proudly, "Did you see it? I was awesome, right?" And they giggled like a mad person, causing a scene once again.
 
"Anyway, what is it?" SeonHwan asked, already knew that Yeora came to her for telling her some news. Yeora looked to the left and right, checking her surrounding. After she convinced herself that it was safe, she motioned her hand for SeonHwan to come closer. After she did, Yeora whispered to her ear, "Kim JoonMyun and I are dating!!" She whispered excitedly, like she was going to explode but she held it in. It never felt good.
 
"WOW!!" SeonHwan shouted in surprise, feeling happy as she heard that news. "How did he confess? I thought you two were just friends.." She asked curiously. Her friend cleared , "Well yes, we were. But then he confessed to me, saying that he likes me! And he just said he likes me, there was no cheesy things came out from his mouth and i like that! I can trust his word, because his eyes were so...sincere. SeonHwan-ah you should've seen his eyes! You'd melt right aw-"
 
"Okay, okay, I understand. Anyway, congrats, for being Kim JoonMyun's girlfriend!" She hugged Yeora sincerely while smiling.
 
"And I hope his fans won't kill you." She added, making Yeora laugh bitterly. "Enough for that, I have another news. Listen carefully!" She warned.
 
"What is it?" SeonHwan asked and started to walk along with Yeora. "JoonMyun is LuHan's neighbor." She uttered. SeonHwan knitted her eyebrows and turned her body to look at Yeora. "Oh yeah?" Yeora nodded spontaneously. "Em. I told him that there's a transferred student from China. He was too busy with his theather class so he hadn't know about any recent news happened around the campus. And I told him his name was LuHan, and JoonMyun said he knows him because recently he has a new neighbor from China named LuHan. He's also close with him." SeonHwan nodded as Yeora finished her report.
 
"I see..." She mumbled and snapped her fingers. "Yeora-ya, you don't practice for the musical performance?" She asked, remembering that she still had a piano class.
 
"Oh right! I need to hurry. Oh, SeonHwan-ah, you'll take the bus for later?"
 
SeonHwan thought for a moment, "Yeah, you take my vespa, okay?"
 
"Okay! But why do you always take the bus lately? Anyway, See you at home?" Yeora asked.
 
"See you at home!" SeonHwan waved her hand at her and walked away.
 
She sighed deeply and lowered her head. JoonMyun oppa knows LuHan? Wow... two famous guys of Seoul National University are neighbors. SeonHwan shrugged her shoulders while putting back her headphones on. "I still have piano class left... and I haven't met LuHan oppa to give him lesson. I'm such a busy  person.."
 
+++++++
 
LuHan walked along the hallway with both hands in his jeans' pockets. He put his usual cold mask on when the girls around  him fangirling over his handsome look. Ovaries exploded. 
 
God, am I that handsome? He didn't get it, honestly. He knew really well that he's handsome, but that was just too much. Suddenly his mind showed his mother's image. I wonder what mother is doing... He took out his iPhone and tapped number '1' on the screen and pressed the call button.
 
He went to male's toilet so that he could talk with his mother privately.
 
"Mother!" He called out eagerly  in Chinese and smiled happily.
 
(The coloured text below are in Chinese)
 
"Mother, what are you doing?" He asked with a child-like smile  on his face.
 
"Oh, LuHan. I'm just reading the book you gave me 2 days ago." The soft voice on the line answered.
 
"Hmm... have you eaten your meal? Don't forget to take your medicine, too." He demanded his mother in a warm, soft voice.
 
"Don't worry, son. JoonMyun's mom is with me now, she wouldn't let me skip meal. I took the medicine already."
 
"That's a relief." LuHan sighed and smiled to himself. "All right, mother. Say thanks to JoonMyun's mother. See you at home." He smiled and after he heard his mother's reply on the line, he hung up.
 
He made his way out of the toilet and looked at his watch. "It's already 3 p.m., her piano class should have ended now." He murmured to himself and went to the Music Room, where he'd get his lesson that day.
 
+++++++
 
After he reached his destination, he heard someone playing the grand piano. He peeked inside, hoping that the one who was playing the piano was Park SeonHwan. "As expected." He let out a wide smile. He held the door knob, twisting it and opened the door slowly, making the annoying sound of the friction between the door and the floor disturbed her.
 
SeonHwan turned her back immediately and found LuHan flashing his smile to her. "Since when?" she asked.
 
"Just now." He replied, walking toward her. LuHan looked at the sunny sky trough the big window beside the grand piano. "So sunny today." he commented. 
 
She nodded her head and placed her fingers on the fingerboard, was ready to continue the song she was playing until she heard LuHan chuckled mockingly. "What, Beethoven's Fur Elise? There's no other difficult piece than this?" He asked.
SeonHwan knitted her eyebrows, "Wow, you're challenging me..." She stated. He raised his eyebrow and smirked at her.
 
"Chicken. I can do this piece with my eyes closed." He said boastfully. "Oho~ Try." She narrowed her eyes while crossing her arms.
 
LuHan had this "just-watch" expression on his face and tap-dancing  his long slender fingers on the fingerboard amazingly. SeonHwan made a shock face at first but then she burst out laughing hysterically when LuHan pressed  the wrong key. LuHan popped his eyes out, as if he had done the greatest mistake in his entire life. He looked at SeonHwan who was ROFL-ing. He showed a sullen face.
 
SeonHwan finally stood up after succeeded to calm herself though she was still rubbing her stomach because of the great laughter. "Okay, haha! I believe you, Oppa, totally." She said chuckling.
 
"That's enough.." LuHan said carelessly.
 
SeonHwan giggled and reached her backpack, pulling out some music sheets.
 
"Oh, what's that?" He asked.
 
"Our lesson for today. Play these, eyes-opened." She emphasized the last word and giggled again. LuHan pouted, however he placed his fingers on the fingerboard once again, gathering his mind, trying to concentrate.
 
He started to play the first piece, amazingly. Unsurprisingly better, she thought. SeonHwan always believed him when he said he will practice at home, and she felt respected by that. Her only student would never lie to her, she trusted him.
 
After he ended the first piece, he exhaled in satisfaction. "How was it?" he asked, hoping there would be a compliment slipped off . "Better as expected." She praised him and smiled. SeonHwan gave him the second sheet, "Here, play this. Rather than the first one, this piece has a slower tempo so don't hurry yourself. Don't get too excited. Cal--"
 
"I get it, mentor. Such a big mouth.." he whispered and started to play the second piece calmly.
 
The girl closed her eyes, smiling happily as she listened to the sound LuHan's delicate fingers had made. But it didn't last long. Because LuHan pressed the wrong key, again. SeonHwan opened her eyes and stared at him lazily, ready to hear his excuse, as usual.
 
LuHan smiled like an idiot at first but seeing her nonchalant face, he winced. "That was a bit confusing, so.. I just pressed.. a random..key.." he reasoned, smiling again stupidly. She sighed and slowly planted her fingers on the fingerboard. "Watch." she told.
 
[Kindly play the background song ^^] 
 
She played the piece gracefully, tempting LuHan to turn his body to her so that he could listen to the song... plus watching the girl beside him. Unconsciously, the edges of his lips lifted up as he admired the view in front of him.
 
How could she be this... beautiful... He thought. Never he realized the careless-looking girl would look so beautiful.
 
Her reflection was perfect. With the sunlight flooding her through the big window on her left side, making her right side darkened... which was a lovely sight for LuHan to see. He just had to praise God for her presence at the moment. He kept watching her playing the piano. Only watching her, to be exact. He couldn't help but enjoying the scenery in front of him, like he would be the poorest person in the world if he missed even only one second of the moment.
 
Those things made LuHan has the urge to play along with her. His fingers made their way to the fingerboard and joined her, playing the part she was playing. SeonHwan was startled at first, but the she smiled and keep dancing her fingers on the piano, creating more beautiful melodies that can please everyone's ear.
 
After they ended their little performance, they looked at each other with wide smile on their faces.
 
"That was fun!" she said excitedly.
 
And silence filled the air in that room, since LuHan could only look at her with no word came out from his mouth.
 
SeonHwan felt wierd because of his action. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She smacked his elbow with hers while laughing lightly.
 
"No, nothing." He lowered his head, hiding his wide smile the best he could. And when he looked up, they burst out satisfied laughter.
 
So this is why they said they found love through happiness..., LuHan thought.
 
 
+to be continued+
 
Hmm... Hi :'DD I really miss you guys so much!!
Sorry for making you guys wait for so long, it's been a month. And I wanna tell you the reason why I didn't update Chapter 7 a bit earlier.
So... I'm a High School-er now and I entered a boarding school, which is the  main reason of the thing above. I'm not allowed to bring laptop, handphone, and iPod (What a life, I know). At first, I was angry. But then I understand, because If I am allowed to bring those stuffs, I wouldn't have time to use them or even touch them :((( My schedule in there is totally packed! After a week, all of us were allowed to go home. I was so happy that I have time to post Chapter 7 but then! I had a fever when I reached home, my throat was not in a good condition too, so yeah, I was told to rest. At that night, I opened my laptop to post Chapter 7 but then! (again) AFF was attacked at that time so I couldn't do it u.u
Actually, I'm scheduled to go home every 2 weeks on Saturday at 3 pm, and go back to the dorm on Sunday at 3 - 4 pm. Before you ask, yes, I'm tired. SUPER DUPER tired. Even I lost 3 kg of my weight after spending 3 weeks in there.
I was planning to stop writing this story.... at first. But I decided to continue it ^^
Just an info, actually, I've done writing this chapter from loooooooonngg time ago and wanted to posted it on July 19. And What I angry about is that July 19 was the day when I have to go to that so-called boarding school. I was planning to bring my laptop so that I can post it on my way to the LOVELY NEW SCHOOL~ but my Dad nagged at me about it. I ended up leaving my laptop alone at home.
Yeeeaaaahh~~ so that's it. I hope you understand, guys :) Thanks for your attention ^^
 
-huntedhunter