2. Be My Mentor

It's Music or Me?

 

SeonHwan slowly walked out from the room, followed by LuHan in the back. She sat on a bench near them, lowered her head deeply. She's down, man. And all LuHan did was staring at her. After awhile, she noticed it somehow. She glared at him coldly, "What are you doing here?"
 
"I don't know where to go," He simply answered.
 
"Go to your friends! Don't disturb me," Then she lowered her head again, back to the earlier position.
 
"I don't have friends."
 
She stood up immediately, eagerly, "Just go away!!" She shouted frustratedly at him. LuHan really did annoy her, really.
 
"I'll get lost." She faced LuHan with her death glare.
 
"Who are you..?" She asked with an uncomfortable tone.
 
"You deaf or what..." he mumbled, "I'm LuHan, from China. From now on, I'll stay here in Seoul. I'll study here, with you as my mentor so-"
 
"Me? Your mentor? Who told you that?"
 
"Mrs. Jung. She did," LuHan told her with his monotone voice.
 
"Mentor my head... why did she want me to teach someone who's better than me? Was she drunk or what..." She was very upset. It was just so... ugh, it was unpredictable that Mrs. Jung reject her song! Such a pain.
 
She suddenly mumbled silently, "He stole my biggest chance in life..." It was too quiet, but LuHan wasn't a deaf person. His ears was too sensitive.
 
"Biggest chance in life?" He, with that dumb-founded face, slowly said those words. Tried to learn each word like a kindergaten kid. "Are you sure?" His facial expression became serious.
 
"Wha- okay, whatever," SeonHwan tried to escape from their conversation but LuHan grasped her thin arm,
 
"Where are you going?" He asked, raised his eyebrows.
 
"Mrs. Jung's office," She answered carelessly.
 
"Don't."
 
"So what..." SeonHwan shook her arm impatiently but LuHan was too strong for her, "Yah!!"
 
"Don't  make her feel worse about you."
 
She didn't understand him at all. She just met him a few minutes ago and she already felt like a slave. Should she do
what he told her?
 
"Why should I obey ou? I'm not your slave! Moreover, I'm your mentor now so don-"
 
"You're agree to be my mentor?" He asked with his husky tone. Luhan gave her a very small smirk, yet she didn't
notice it.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
(SeonHwan's POV)
 
"What do you mean?" Okay... what did he say, actually? Agree to be his mentor? God, take my soul now. I'm ready.
 
"I have to get your perm/ission to be my mentor, and you gave it just now. Please take care of me in the future," He bowed deeply... yeah, really deep.
 
"Why did Mrs. Jung choose me as your mentor, huh?" My voice tremble as I tried to hold my anger.
 
"She said that you're known as the best music student. She said," He emphasized the last sentence. Tsk... annoying.
 
"But, if I-"
 
He cut my senteces, "No buts, no ifs. You have class now?" He gave me his intimidating stare. Scary enough to make a five-year old girl scream to death.
 
"Stop it. Don't give me that stare," So he thought he would look cool by giving me that stare? Ha-Ha-Ha... someone need a plastic bag here~ Just thinking about it really makes me want to vomit... yuck!
 
I took a glance at my thin arm. Aishh... my arm was still grasped by his hand! "Don't tell me you love my arm. Let go," When I saw his What-the-hell look, I felt like winning a lottery!  He let go my arm, "Thanks."
 
"Now follow me." LuHan grasped my arm AGAIN, and dragged me somewhere.
 
"Yah!! Stop dragging me like a dog! Ish..." LuHan didn't give any respond to me. Aish, I said stop, Chinese! And the very best part was: Everyone's eyes glued at us and they started to whisper at each other. Hell Great, give applause for us.
 
After awhile, he stopped in front of the Recording Room. Hey Chinese what are we doing here, huh? LuHan opened the door and we went in. So what now?
 
"Teach me how to arrange song-"
 
For a moment, I.was.shocked. "What? So, for the competition, you didn't do it yourself? Then who did!?" So he did plagiarism!?? I better kick this guy out!
 
He let out a sigh, then continued, "Teach me how to arrange song beautifully, perfectly. Now teach me." He sat on a chair in front of a big PC and turned it on. LuHan turned his head to me, "What are you waiting for?" He asked calmly.
 
So I just sighed, pulled a chair near me and sat beside him. Ohmygawd I hate this situation.
 
"Good," He smiled a bit and faced the computer's screen.
 
+++++++
 
(At Home....)
 
 
"SeonHwan-ah, something bad happened?" Yeora sat on the couch beside me who was lazily watching TV.
 
"Yeah," I simply answered. It's bad... totally.
 
"Ah! What about the song? Success?" She sked eagerly and faced me with her stupid yet cute smile.
 
"Rejected," I held my tears. I know, I know. I was overreacting but just think about it! I forced my eyes not to close last night. I was sleepy and I tried my best to finish the song and the next morning was just like... BAMM!! My song got rejected by Mrs. Jung who knew nothing and hell yes, I'm totally down now.
 
"Don't cry..." Yeora hugged me and patted my head. I really love this side of her. That's why she's the best friend of Park SeonHwan.
 
"Thanks," I whispered  and smiled quietly.
 
"Relax."
 
+++++++
 
After I told Yeora the full story about the song and that Chinese boy, I headed to my room and slammed my body into my soft bed. Ah... heaven...
 
I took my iPod on the edge of the table beside my bed, put  the  earphone into my ear. I turned it on and clicked
the shuffle button. The first song was Heaven by Ailee. I really like her voice, it's a gift from God. I tried to sang along with it.
 
"You're my only one wa-uhuk! uhuk, uhuk! Akh..." I tried to hit the high note, but failed. I ended up coughing. Huh, what a sad reality.
 
"Ah, ! Can't I have a good voice, just to sing one song and done!?" I closed my eyes and let  my lips murmured, 
 
"Park SeonHwan is a music lover, yet she doesn't have  good voice to be loved..." I sighed and forced myself to sleep, let the song brought my mind to a wonderful place called Dreamland.
 
+to be continued+
 
Okay, so this lazy girl updated her story~ give applause~ *prokprok*
So... all I can say now is a big sorry for everyone... *sobbing*
When I opened my account, I got new subscribers. And I felt guilty, for real. the readers in AFF are all kind and sweet! Oh I love you all~ *free hugs!*
For those who subscribed, here you go ^^
Please enjoy and SORRY ONCE AGAIN :'D
THANKS ALL ^^
 
-huntedhunter