Chapter 7

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 7

Hyesun's POV

I didn't know if it was sunny nor night.  To me, everything was the same.  Dark.  No sight in light, pictures, nor colors.  But I'm able to see a bit of movement.  Able to sense others around me.  And not only that.  I can smell, taste and touch.  Through these senses became my strengths.  They've become the eyes to the world around me.

"Hyesun ah!"

I smiled.  Doojoon oppa is here.

"Oppa!" I smiled.

Whenever Doojoon oppa is here, I'm able to be myself.  Smiling and being happy.  Without him, in my world there wouldn't be no sun to rise and fall.  To wake me up and put me to sleep.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Well today you have a doctors appointment, plus you got to take your daily blood test and gotta do some more tests.  Busy your schedule today." Doojoon said.

"I don't want to do more treatments!" I yelled.

"You gotta Hyesun!  If you do them, Oppa will take you out.  How about that?"

"Really?!"

"If you do your schedule. Yes."

"Fine..."

The day went by slow.  I squealed as I felt the needle pinched into my arm.  Doojoon oppa held my hand as I closed my eyes.  After more treatments, one after the other, my day was done!

"I want to get ice cream!" I said.

Doojoon laughed, pinching my cheeks.

"Arasso! Princess!"

I laughed as the nurse dressed me.  I was wearing a soft silky skirt and a nice blouse with sandals.  Doojoon sat me in his car, as he drove.  We made it to the ice cream parlor, Doojoon ordered Cookies & Cream for the both of us.

Doojoon's POV

I smiled. 

Seeing Hyesun makes me happy.  Hyesun ah.  I'll do everything I can to bring your eyes sight back.

Flashback: Doojoon's father's office

"The cancer is getting worse Doojoon.  It's spreading.  We need to find a donor fast."

"They aren't many willing to do that! They won't even try it."  I yelled.

I slammed my hands on my father's desk.  I can't let Hyesun live like that.  Without seeing the world, seeing how everything is changing.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  I stared at my own eyes and turned towards my father.

"I'll do it."

"What?!"

"I'll give my eyes to Hyesun."

"Doojoon!"

"I want to be the donor of patient Sung Hyesun.  I promised her I would let her see the world.  But this time, thorugh my eyes."

"Doojoon, you don't know what your saying."

"Father, I've seen the world enough.  It's Hyesun's turn.  I know you disagree, but. Hyesun has suffered enough.  Her parents aren't paying the bills on time.  I've been chipping in for them, so Hyesun wouldn't expect her parents are in trouble in getting money.  I want Hyesun to live a happy life with no trouble.  I want her to live in this world with eyes that will show her many great things, sad things and happy things.  I want to show her.  So that's why, I'll be her donor.  I'll give her my sight, I'll show her how the world is, through mine.  Because...

 

I love her."

 

End of Flashback.

Hyesun ah, I'll give you anything you want.  My eyes are yours to have.  I'll let you see the world you've been dying to see.  But this time.

You'll see the world through my eyes.  My eye sight and yours becoming one.

I love you Hyesun.

Always and forever will.

Even though we haven't seen each other in person, nor do you know what I look like.  Instead of seeing me, I want you to see me through my own eyes.

"Oppa.  Did you say something?" Hyesun asked.

"What do you want to do next?" I smiled.