payback (you owe me)

EVERYTHING KKUBI

Y'all know what day it is today. Hehe ^_^


Payback (you owe me)

 

"Alright! Time to collect your student contribution!" 

 

"Oh my god, she's here again."

"Uh, collecting time..." 

 

A petite girl with bob black hair started to walk table after table approaching the students seated and standing to collect today's contribution. Yup, they have weekly contributions as per the student council of their program's arrangement. They figured out it'd be much easier paying every week in little amounts than paying once but... it might have been the opposite. Who the hell even thought of this arrangement?

"Honda... Kim... Jang... Jo..." she murmured as she checked out the names who are done for today. She looked up and glanced around the room. "Now, where is she?" She traveled her eyes around the room longer until she spotted a subtle figure hunched down walking stealthily towards the door. 

"Miyawaki!" 

"!" The girl she called out stood straight and started bolting out of the room out to the hallways. The black bob-haired girl started to run out of the room too to Miyawaki's direction. She stopped when she saw that the hallway was getting more crowded and she finally lost the girl. 

"Damn that Miyawaki," she hissed under her breath as she tried to catch up her breathing. 

-----+-----+-----

"Is she gone?" The girl looked around for the black bob-haired girl and saw that no one's following her anymore. She looked at her wristwatch and gasped in horror. 

"YABAI! I'M ING LATE!" The girl ran for another round across the hallways and hopped from one building to another. 

"Woah, Sakura! You look like you've run a thousand miles of a marathon." 

"Shut up, ducky," Sakura said to her classmate slash friend, Yena. 

"Yah, word has it that you've run away once again from the terror S.C. president." Another one, Hyewon, commented as she took a seat on the other side of Sakura. 

"Urgh. I must have been the subject of today's news flash, huh. Again." Sakura slumped her head on the table. 

"Oh yes, Ms. Miyawaki. Good thing you're present in my subject today." As soon as everyone heard that voice, they all sat up straight and settled properly on their respective seats. Of course, Sakura is no exception. 

"M-mrs. Yuri Kwon!" Sakura uttered her professor's name as she was startled by the woman's entrance. 

"Yup, in the flesh, Ms. Miyawaki." Mrs. Kwon put down her things on the table. "And now that you're present, you have so much to catch up on." She added with a devilish smirk. Sakura gulped in nervousness as she knew what came next. Throughout the period, she was always called to answer the questions and was scolded for sleeping during the lecture. 

And, if that didn't end well... after her last period, a professor suddenly approached her randomly to run an errand. Yeah. With a literal run. Heh. 

~*~

Sakura went home tired and exhausted. She dragged her way back to the dormitories and successfully opened the door despite the sluggish feeling. She passed thru the short, dark hallway from the door then turned the lights on by hand when— 

"When will you pay your student contribution, Ms. Miyawaki?" Sakura immediately woke up from her tiredness and shot her eyes open to look at the unexpected, sneaky, visitor. 

"W-what are you doing here, K-Kwon Eunbi-ssi?" 

"Well..." Eunbi dangled the keys to her finger and walked towards her. "I have my ways..." She continued walking towards Sakura until Sakura was no longer able to step back. 

"I..." 

"You can no longer run away from me, Sakura-ssi," Eunbi stated in a sultry tone as she trapped Sakura against the wall with her arm. A kabedon! Sakura squirmed from her position, wanting to escape Eunbi's deadly trap. 

Despite Eunbi's short stature, she was able to intimidate Sakura. She kept her stare towards the taller girl, keeping her eyes upon the other. 

 

Kiss. 

 

"Sorry, Eun. Hm?" Sakura said after giving a peck on Eunbi's lips. 

Eunbi felt heat creep up to her whole face. She slammed the wall with her hand and yelled, "Yah, Miyawaki. I am the boss here!" 

Well, more like a whine. The "terror" student council president tried so hard to keep in character until Sakura flashed that annoying smirk. 

"Oh c'mon, Eun~," Sakura said, adding her eyebrows going up and down, teasingly. 

"Hmph." Eunbi huffed and looked away from her. "Okay, I'm sorry for the grand chase earlier, babe." Eunbi finally gave in and gave Sakura a kiss. 

"Professor Kwon, too," Sakura remarked in a sulking tone. 

Eunbi chuckled. "Did my mom give you a hard time?" 

Sakura nodded her head cutely. "Un. She always called me to recite and scolded me for sleeping!" 

Eunbi hit Sakura's shoulder. "As she should!" 

"OW!" 

"You've been busy with guild raids with Yena and Hyewon!" 

Sakura whined. "Oh you know the girls, they always want me to play with them." 

Eunbi suddenly shot her a glare, now transforming into the terror girlfriend. "You're not three-timing, are you?" She asked, jealousy crawling out of her. 

Sakura snorted. "Of course not! Why would I, when I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever?" 

Eunbi went back to her adorable girlfriend mode. "Aww." She cooed sweetly until she realized something. "Huh?" Suddenly I... 

 

Yup. Sakura was able to reverse their positions without Eunbi noticing. The taller woman is now the one doing the kabedon. What a great Hokage. Guess all the ninja training paid off. 

 

"Now, now, Eunbi... You still have something to pay me back for." She said in a meaningful tone. 

Eunbi hooked her arms into Sakura's neck. "Really?" She replied, cocking an eyebrow playfully. 

"Uh-huh." Sakura leaned closer to Eunbi. "You owe me this." And finally closed off their distance with a kiss that turned into a passionate one in no time.

 

Eunbi took the lead and pushed Sakura to the bedroom, and you probably know what's next. 

 

-----

A/N:

Okay! That's the farthest I can go! HAHAHAHA. I'll leave it to y'all's imagination, I guess. Anyways, it was supposed to end on the part where Sakura went home and wrapped it up in a comedic scene but I never thought I'd end it this way XD.

I miss Sakura, but I hope she's doing well (I think she's quarantined? I'm not sure...). She's been booked and busy ever since so I really love it and am very proud of her. The only thing I'm wishing for is to see her act! Been watching Tofu Pro Wrestling again and saw her AKB Horror Night episode and she was impressive! I love all of the shows she took part in but what blew me away was her acting in Mienai Toge (The Unseen Thorn), Himitsu, Crow's Blood okay, actually ALL of her shows, but really, if you haven't seen Mienai Toge, go ahead and see it! Though I don't remember where I was able to get it with English sub. And of course, I really want to hear her sing again. In time, I'm sure we will see her do other things she's dreamed of doing and achieve all of them.

And, speaking of dreams, Soloist Kwon Eunbi is finally coming!!!!! She is so gorgeous in the teaser photos ahhhhhhhh I can't wait to finally hear and see her perform on stage! Let's all do our best to support her! Don't forget to watch her show Follow Me if y'all can!

That's all, thank you and till the next read!