unsent

EVERYTHING KKUBI

UNSENT

 

Eun

Unsent message

8:27 PM

Unsent message

8:30 PM

 

"What the? Unsent messages?" Sakura murmured as she just noticed Eunbi's unsent messages when she checked her messaging app. She stared at it for a few seconds then sighed cluelessly. "What's going on...?"

She was about to exit the application when she received a notification.

 

Eun

I miss you.

 

She looked beside her and saw a human bunny staring at her with puppy eyes and pouting lips, seated on the other side of the couch. She silently formed a small smile and stretched her arms. Eunbi immediately crawled towards Sakura and hugged her tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

"Are you trying to break my bones, Eun?"

"Hm. Hm," Eunbi hummed while shaking her head and burying it deeper into Sakura's tummy.

Sakura chuckled. "I'm literally just a few inches away from you..." She gave gentle pats on Eunbi's head and caressed it lovingly, as they continued their daily movie night.

 

“I love you.”

 

But as Sakura tries to focus on the film, one question starts to bug her. 


 

"Why can’t I say the same thing back to you?"

 

-----

A/N:

Inspired by a true story… from hours ago XD. When someone special you don't talk to anymore just suddenly unsent some messages and you just noticed, you wonder about what they were supposed to say, or if the message they unsent wasn’t really intended for you. But in the end, it really is for you and they started talking to you after so long, now you think about what their intentions are, and you instinctively keep your guard up.

Stay healthy and safe always. Thank you and till the next read!

 

P.S.:

Get well soon Eunbi!

 

Where the heck is Sakura!? (I guess loving her is a waiting game :))