mamma mia!

EVERYTHING KKUBI

MAMMA MIA!

 

Sakura went with her little brother to Universal Studios Japan to spend some quality time with him.

 

"YATTA!!!" Sosuke yelled after running out of the last attraction from Super Nintendo World they visited. Save the best for last as they say. 

"What the heck, Sosuke?" Sakura followed after, panting out of tiredness. 

"Hah! Saku-nee's totally beaten up by Bowser Jr.!" Her brother teased. 

Sakura immediately retorted. "Oi! It was really hard collecting coins and jumping up and running around for those square bricks." She glared at her brother. "Tsk. Just because you're younger... hmph." 

Sosuke laughed boisterously at his sister. He then went on to talk about other stuff and gave his sister tips on how to easily defeat the Boss. He wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings when he suddenly bumped into a mascot and fell on the ground. 

"Sou-chan!" Sakura immediately approached Sosuke and helped him stand up. She asked him full of worry and concern, "Are you okay? Anywhere where it hurts?" 

Sosuke dusted his shorts first before looking up at his sister and answered, "I'm fine nee-chan. It's no big deal." 

Sakura turned to the mascot who bumped into him and confronted it. 

"Hey, you. Could you please be more careful next time?" The mascot stepped back, flustered, and timidly nodded her head. 

"Great. We will go now." Sakura started to walk and Sosuke was about to trail behind her when his arm was grabbed— by the same mascot. 

"Eh? Nani?" Sosuke reacted in confusion. The mascot kept on pulling his arm as if wanting to tell him something. 

"I don't understand you. Please let go of my arm." Sosuke asked nicely, but the mascot persisted. "What the heck do you want!?" 

Upon hearing Sosuke's distressed voice, Sakura looked back and saw that the same mascot is even trying to kidnap her brother! 

"Don't touch him!" Sakura ran and pulled the mascot's hand off her brother's hand and pulled the mascot into a cobra twist. 

"Onee-chan!" 

The mascot tried to get away from Sakura's arms by taking the Japanese’s hands from itself. The mascot succeeded and attempted to run but it was once again caught by Sakura. She pushed the mascot forward, which made it fall on the ground. Sakura turned the body of the mascot and sat on top of the mascot's tummy. 

Pulling the headdress off of the mascot, she yelled, "Who the heck are you— eh?" 

 

The mascot gasped both from being flustered and attempting to catch her breath. "MAMMA MIA!" 

 

"Eunbi!?" 

 

Sakura yelled in shock. Wearing Mario as a mascot, Eunbi is being sat on by Sakura. 

"H-hey, Kkura-yah..." Eunbi greeted Sakura hesitantly. 

"What are you doing here, unnie?" Sakura asked, dumbfounded. 

"Surprise?" Eunbi responded, followed by a dry laugh. 

Sakura smacked Mario's chest hard along with a whine. "Mou!"


 

"Hey Kkura-yah, I'm sorry, okay?" Eunbi continued to apologize as they walked into Super Nintendo World, which the siblings aren't done exploring yet. 

"Out of all the surprises you could have pulled off, how could you think of doing that?" Sakura asked, slightly angry at Eunbi. 

"Oh c'mon, your brother was very supportive of me wearing the costume because you like the character, and he even went as far as to act just to attract your attention to me." 

"But stillllll. The cobra twist I gave you since it was actually you inside the mascot, that was uncalled for!" Sakura reasoned out. 

Sosuke was just standing awkwardly there, watching her sister and her girlfriend have a discussion that might lead to an argument. 

"I only helped Eunbi nee-san for the surprise and didn't ask for any of this..." he muttered to himself. "Mamma mia..." he sighed as he took a few steps away from the couple. 

Eunbi just chuckled. "That was actually kind of hot. Didn't know you've got some tricks up your sleeves, Kkura," she gave her girlfriend a teasing look. 

Sakura's cheeks were covered in blush in no time. "W-what are you s-saying!?" 

"Oh, right I forgot you were once a pro wrestler. Should we have a one-on-one wrestling match later?" Eunbi followed up. 

"Y-yah! Stop it unnie!" Sakura felt her ears heat up and covered them in embarrassment. 

Eunbi smacked her arm. "You're reading too much between the lines, Kkura!" 

"Knowing you unnie, I definitely will!" Sakura retorted back. 

"U-uhm... Saku-nee, Eunbi nee-san... don't forget I'm still here..." Sosuke reminded the two women. He didn't understand anything, but the exchange between the two women is making him concerned. 

The said women stopped what they're doing and turned back to see Sosuke's blank expression. 

"O-oh yeah, right, sorry. Let's go," Sakura intertwined her fingers with Eunbi then reached her hand out for Sosuke. The boy walked towards his sister but didn't stick close to her. 

"Oi! Sou-chan!" Sakura then approached him and hung her arm on his shoulder. 

"Ehhhhhhhhh Saku-nee!" Sosuke whined and tried to get his sister's arm away from him. 

Sakura beamed. "Awww, thank you for helping Eunbi to surprise me~" she said, ruffling his hair. 

"Argh, Onee-chan!" Sosuke swatted her arm away from his head, then started to comb his hair back to its hairdo. Eunbi gets to witness their interaction with each other and smiles. 

The following hours were spent in peace. They went to a restaurant and ordered dishes that are Super Mario-themed. Aside from the cute, pleasing visuals, the taste is top-notch. 

They even bought some headdresses and other Super Mario products from the merchandise store. 

 

"While I appreciate you dressing in a Mario mascot, you should be the princess," Sakura said, pouting. 

"Aww, I just want to do anything for my favorite baby," Eunbi answered, pinching her cheek. 

"Well then, you're my favorite unnie," Sakura returned.

Eunbi thought for a second before realizing. "But... you're the second eldest so... how..." 

Sakura smirked. "Exactly. Coz you're the only one." 

Eunbi instantly blushed and froze from that one pick-up line. 

"Here's your crown, princess," Sakura slipped Princess Peach's crown on Eunbi. The older woman got out of her reverie as she saw Sakura wearing the Mario hat in front of her. 

"And this is mine! How do I look?" 

Eunbi smiled sweetly. "Kawaii," she answered in her baby-like Japanese. 

 

After that, they took several pictures with a camera, with Sosuke being instructed by his sister to stand in different places and pose if he wanted to. Sakura is being photographed by Sosuke and Eunbi. Of course, Eunbi won't lose in this photoshoot galore. 

"Yes, Eun. Perfect!" Sakura would shout here and there when Eunbi gave a great pose. 

"Okay nee-chans, stand there and I'll take a picture of you two," Sosuke offered. Sakura smiled gratefully at her brother and took Eunbi's hand in hers. 

"Oh, Eunbi nee-san, how do you want that shot again?" Eunbi approached him and taught him one more time. 

Sosuke got it and Eunbi was walking back towards Sakura, when literally just a few steps left, someone's puppy dressed in a Buzzy Beetle costume ran towards her direction, which made her trip on her step and lost her balance. 

"Mamma mia!" A Super Mario mascot shouted upon seeing the accident the puppy almost caused while chasing after it. 

But worry not, because Sakura caught Eunbi in her arms in the nick of time, just at the right moment when Sosuke clicked the shutter. 

The shot ended up with Eunbi in Sakura's arms, bent up like a princess with a leg slightly raised.

 

-----

A/N:

I feel like the "mamma mia" thing is kinda lame... askjkhdkjshds XD

This is long overdue, as this was inspired by Sakura's outing with her brother.

Let's just pretend there's no corona-chan here. Things here in our country are not getting any better :D... sigh. I hope wherever everyone is y'all are doing well. Hoping for better days ahead for everyone ^^

 

I miss Sakura and Eunbi already even though I've seen them two days ago T^T

Anyway, comments and upvotes are greatly appreciated.

Thank you and... till the next read!